CHARLESTON -- Eleven lawyers from Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso recently were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America.
Best Lawyers is based on a peer-review survey in which more than 39,000 attorneys cast almost 3.1 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
* Michael Bonasso - Commercial Litigation, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
* Stephen R. Brooks - Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
* Robert Coffield - Health Care Law
* Andrew B. Cooke - Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
* Thomas V. Flaherty - Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
* David S. Givens – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
* Jeffrey A. Holmstrand - Insurance Law, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
* Edward C. Martin – Health Care Law, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
* Mark A. Robinson – Medical Malpractice Law
* Don R. Sensabaugh Jr. – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
* Jeffrey M. Wakefield – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso is a regional law firm with offices in Charleston, Morgantown and Wheeling. While the firm is especially well-known for representing health care providers in litigation, regulatory compliance and transactional matters, its attorneys also work regularly with the mining/heavy equipment industries as well as the world's top corporations in commercial, business and product litigation.
For more information, visit www.FSBLaw.com.