Thomas Olako vs. Rolland Barnhart
PA- Gregory A. Gaudino; J- Wilson
* On Nov. 15, 2010, the defendant entered the plaintiff's real property and dug a trench for purposes of constructing a water line across the property. The waterline was dug without the permission of the plaintiff and his property suffered damages. Judgment is demanded in the amount of $3,561.60.
Case number: 11-C-250
Sheetz and PTM, L.P. vs. Essroc Ready Mix Corp.
PA- D. Kevin Coleman; J- Mazzone
* On Jan. 6, 2010, Arrow Concrete Company merged into Essroc Ready Mix. An Order is sought declaring defendant's lien be discharged.
Case number: 11-C-252
Torry Rouse, on behalf of others similarly situated vs. McClure Staffing, LLC
PA- Sandra K. Law; J- Wilson
* This class action complaint against McClure represents those employed from 2006 to 2011. An award of damages is sought to hold that defendant did not pay the class members their wages and benefits, in full, in a timely manner.
Case number: 11-C-257
John L. and Ginger Crawford vs. Tunnel Ridge and Alliance Coal and Lyle Fultz
PA- J. Marty Mazezka; J- Gaughan
* On Aug. 22, 2009, John Crawford, an employee of GMS Mine Repair, was operating a Bucyrus battery scoop to create an access roadway. A concealed piece of metal pipe struck the plaintiff causing injuries. He suffered a lacerated spleen, a bruised lung, and two fractured ribs. Defendants owed plaintiff a reasonably safe place to work. Demand is made for all damages allowed.
Case number: 11-C-274
John J. and Judie M. Black vs. JP Morgan Chase Bank
PA- John J. Wallace, IV; J- Wilson
* Immediately after the consummation of the home loan, Chase began charging plaintiff fees. Plaintiff paid $24,000 in payments over the 44 month life of the loan. The principal was only reduced by $805.86. Punitive damages are also sought with compensatory damages for the unconscionable fee inflation.
Case number: 11-C-275