Janet D. Pierce individually and as Next Friend of Jadyn Raymond, a minor vs. Orange Blossom Express Line, Melvin J. Long and Roger Lee Boone
PA-F. Samuewkl Byrer; J-David H. Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant was negligent and caused vehicle accident on Sept. 4, 2009, on Route 340 with Boone driving an Orange Blossom Express vehicle. Plaintiff sustained injuries with medical expenses in excess of $33,000. Plaintiff seeks an amount of damages to be determined at trial.
Case number: 11-C-305
FIA Card Services NA vs. Jason R. Burns
PA-Edna Coulter; J-David H. Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $51,997.52 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 11-C-315
Gerard Ashbaugh vs. Donald Painter
PA-Dale Buck; J- David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims he was injured when a co-worker knocked him off a roof of a property in Shepherdstown where he was working. Claims defendant failed to provide him with safe workplace and was negligent. Plaintiff seeking an amount of damages to be determined at trial.
Case number: 11-C-318
Jessica Bachtell, duly appointed representative of the Estate of Patrick Bachtell vs. Potomac Construction Industries Inc.
PA-Mark Jenkinson; J-David H. Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendants negligently violated duty of reasonable care owed to Patrick Bachetell who weas killed by electrocution while working for defendant on job in Jefferson County on Oct. 22, 2010. Claim they have suffered more than $3,717,080 in economic damages. Seeking an amount of damage to be determined at trial.
Case number: 11-C-321
Valley Equite Associates PPLC vs. Patricia M. Sanderson, Wade S. Sanderson, David L. Leonard, Locust Knoll Farm Inc.
PA-Christopher R. Moore; J-David H. Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendants owe at least $63,175.03 for breach of contract and past due credit agreements. Plaintiff seeking that amount plus interest.
Case number: 11-C-322
Potomac Edison Co. vs. Martin Seibert LC, Paul B. Weiss
PA-Avrum Levicoff; J-David H. Sanders
( Plaintiff claims to have incurred substantial legal expenses after it had to refile a case that claimed Potomac Edison was negligent in installation and maintenance of a transformer in Ranson. Plaintiff claims Def. Weiss failed to properly represent plaintiff in case and committed malpractice.
Case number: 11-C-334
Joseph T. Greenley vs. Cornell E. Herbert, Westfield Insurance Co.
PA-Sherman Lambert; J-David H. Sanders
Plaintiff claims Greenley inflicted bodily harm on Sept. 27, 2009, in Jefferson County. Claims negligence on part of Westfield Insurance Co. who provides homeowner's policy. Plaintiff is seeking more than $250,000 in compensatory damanges and an additional amount to be determined at trial.
Case number: 11-C-350
Thanigasalam Armuganathan, MD vs. WVUH-East, Inc., Jefferson Memorial Hospital, Board of Directors, et al, Konrad C. Nau, MD individually and as VP of Medical Affairs for Jefferson Memorial Hospital, et al
PA-Richard G. Gay; J-David H. Sanders
* Plaintiff claims he was unconstitutionally suspended from his position at Jefferson Memorial Hospital and tht he was denied due process. Plaintiff claims Nau maliciously damaged his ability to continue to practice medicine. Plaintiff seeks reinstatement to medical staff of Jefferson Memorial Hospital as well as compensatory damages to be determined at trial.
Case number: 11-C-354
Citibank N.A. vs. Jerome Bryant
PA-Andrew N. Frye III; J-David H. Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $68,835.43 plus interest for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 11-C-362