Branch Banking & Trust Co. vs. Thomas Hunley
PA - Christopher Moore; J - Silver
* The bank claims Hunley owes at least $50,357.78 plus interest after breaching a contract from Dec. 22, 2006.
Case number: 11-C-846
Mary V. Leps vs. City Hospital Inc. and WVUH-East Services Inc.
PA - Gregory Bailey; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendants were negligent and failed to maintain the hospital's hallway floor near the radiology department in a safe, hazard-free manner, causing her to fall on a crack and bulge in the floor on Oct. 17, 2009. She suffered severe and permanent injuries because of the fall, and she is seeking an undetermined amount of relief.
Case number: 11-C-868
City National Bank of West Virginia vs. David H. McKinney Jr. and Kelli Ann McKinney
PA - Christopher Moore; J - Wilkes
* The bank claims the defendants owe at least $40,390.80 plus interest after failing to meet the terms of a contract from Aug. 5, 2005.
Case number: 11-C-880
CNB Bank Inc. vs. Brian S. Waugh
PA - Charles Trump IV; J - Silver
* The bank claims Waugh defaulted on the terms of two promissory notes and now owes a total of at least $32,928.83 plus interest. The plaintiff is seeking that amount plus other relief.
Case number: 11-C-897
Howard Dean Keller vs. Troy W. Erickson
PA - Kathy Santa Barbara; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims Erickson failed to meet the terms of a promissory note from Nov. 6, 2007, and now owes at least $120,521.89 plus interest after proceeds from a foreclosure sale on Jan. 6, 2001, were applied to the debt.
Case number: 11-C-903
Centra Bank Inc. vs. David J. Sibole and Lori A. Sibole
PA - Jared Adams: J - Silver
* The bank claims the defendants defaulted on the terms of a contract from Dec. 16, 2005, and now owe at least $79,363.50 plus interest.
Case number: 11-C-906
Bank of America NA vs. Shirley Mason
PA - Paul Atkins; J - Groh
* The bank claims the defendant owes at least $54,068.88 plus interest on a past-due account.
Case number: 11-C-908