CHARLESTON -- On Nov. 23, 23 lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* William J. Beckley, Lebanon, Ohio
* Brittany Stansberry Carper, Stafford, Va.
* Ashley Ann Fleming, Hillsboro
* Peter Douglas Giglione, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Jenny L. Hayhurst, Morgantown
* Terrance Robert Henne, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Charles Allen Linn, Morgantown
* Estelle Kokales McGrath, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Brooke Tolman Mills, Morgantown
* Jonathan Todd Osborne, Charleston
* Christina Angela Pantelas, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Megan L. Prince-Miller, Wexford, Pa.
* Jacqueline Lake Roberts, Charleston
* Karol Thomas Skrypak, Wheeling
* Michael Brandon Smith, Atlanta, Ga.
* Natalie Elizabeth Thomas, Charleston
* John Marshall Thompson, Martinsburg
* Michael Kingsley Vennum, McDonald, Pa.
* William J. Walls, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* William Andrew Walsh, Cortlandt Manor, N.Y.
* Kevin John Watson, Martinsburg
* Lauren Marie Wilson, Keyser
* Christine Haeyoun You, Martinsburg