State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., a subrogee for Gerald G. Jones II vs. Martin S. Young
PA-R. Stephen Jarrell; J-Spaulding
* State Farm says Young owes $5,108.88 as a result of an automobile accident March 9, 2010.
Case number: 12-C-9
Glen Oaks Owners Association Inc. vs. Thomas O'Neil and Judith O'Neil
PA-William E. Murray; J-Spaulding
* The plaintiff says the defendants have to remove an above-ground pool based on a section of the association's covenants.
Case number: 12-C-14
Kevin's Autobody LLC vs. Anthony F. Serreno
PA-Ed Eagloski; J-Stowers
* The plaintiff says the defendant, an attorney, did not pay for repairs to his 2004 Lincoln Navigator in the amount of $6,247.45.
Case number: 12-C-15
Kimberly S. Dawson vs. Marion C. Parker and Liberty National Life Insurance Company
PA-Harvey Peyton and Clyde A. Smith Jr; J-Spaulding
* Dawson was an employee of Liberty National when, in October 2010, she had a bilateral mastectomy. She says Parker said she would be promoted to unit manager on Nov. 1, 2010, but to keep the surgery a secret from the home office. Dawson says Parker forced her to return to work before being released to do so by her doctor, causing pain and suffering and prolonged recovery. After that, Dawson says Parker began commenting on her surgery and her breasts as well as touching her. Also, she says Parker began to assign blame for the performance of the office on Dawson's surgery. She says Parker created a hostile and abusive work environment. Dawson says she eventually resigned and continues to suffer embarrassment and emotional distress. She seeks compensatory damages, pre- and post-judgment interest and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-16
Architectural Interior Products Inc. vs. Richardson Building Services LLC
PA-Todd Wiseman; J-Spaulding
* The plaintiff says the defendant owes $5,227.34 on its account. It seeks that amount plus attorney fees, pre-judgment interest and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-23
Cecil Hypes vs. Maxim Cranie Works LP and David Barnett
PA-Larry O. Ford and Sean W. Cook; J-Spaulding
* Hypes was a salesman for Maxim at its Nitro office. He is 65 years old. In 2005, he had quadruple bypass open-heart surgery. After that, he says Barnett and others began "aggressively scrutinizing" his work and performance. In June 2008, he says a younger salesman was hired, and that he had to give some of is customers to the new employee. In April 2010, he says superiors told him "he was getting some age on him" and asked when he planned to retire. He alleges age discrimination, disability discrimination, wrongful discharge and emotional distress. He seeks compensatory and punitive damages as well as interest and other relief.
Case number: 12-C-25