Bluescope Buildings North America Inc. dba Butler Manufacturing vs. Fred C. Hlad dba Allstate Construction, Young- Lichwa LLC and Main Street Bank Corp.
PA - W. Eric Gadd; J- Gaughan
* An improvement project commenced about March 31, 2011; known as the Ohio Valley Scale. Hlad has materially breached the Purchase Order by failing to pay Bluescope all amounts under the purchase Order. There is currently due and owing the principal to Bluescope by Hlad under the principal of sum of $204,405.76, plus thereon.
Case number: 12-C-64
Ronald R. Roberts vs. Allstate and Casualty Insurance Company and Pamela Lee Evans
PA - Paul T. Tucker; J- Gaughan
* Plaintiff initially presented a property damage claim to Allstate arising out of an auto on May 18, 2011. Defendants agreed to pay property damage, by and through its employee, Pamela Lee Evan. , on or after May 18, 2011, wrongfully failed and refused to pay for further property damage to plaintiff's vehicle.
Case number: 12-C-65
Leonard Davis vs. Oil States Energy Services, d/b/a Well Testing Inc., Gary Held, individually; Danny Harris
PA - Paul T. Tucker; J- Wilson
* Plaintiff presented a property damage claim to Allstate arising out of an auto collision. After initially agreeing to pay and paying for property damage, Allstate, by and through its employee, Pamela Lee Evans, wrongfully failed and refused to pay for further property damage to plaintiff's vehicle.
Case number: 12-C-67
Progressive Bank, N.A. vs. Thomas S. DeMuth, an individual, and Susan DeMuth, an individual
PA- Bradley K. Shafer; J- Recht
* Plaintiff proceeded to have a Deed of Trust recorded about Sept. 3, 1997. The defendants have almost always been behind in making payments on the loan and have not made not make a loan since 2011. As of Feb. 16, 2011, the current payoff amount for the loan was $48.787.21.
Case number: 12-C-71
Charles E. Medley, Administrator of Stephanie Medley, deceased vs. David A. Ghaphery dba A.D. Ghaphery, M.D.
PA- C. Richard Wilson, Wesley W. Metheney; J- Wilson
* On Nov. 17, 2009, plaintiff's decedent, Stephanie Medley, was admitted to Wheeling Hospital with a three-day history of intractactable abdominal pain as well as a history of gastric bypass, cholecystectomy and umbilical hernia repair. A CT of the abdomen revealed small bowel and proximal small bowel mural. A second exploratory surgery was not performed until Dec. 8, 2009, and plaintiff's decedent, Stephanie Medley, died on Dec. 8, 2009.
Case number: 12-C-72