CHARLESTON -- On April 11, 35 lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Thomas B. Anderson, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Robert M. Anspach, Huntington
* Dana Lynn Bacsi, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Heather Dawn Bailey, Princeton
* Linda B. Beckman, Pittsburgh
* Derek M. Brondou, Pittsburgh
* Meghan M. Cloud, Charlottesville, Va.
* Pamela V. Collis, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Paul A. Custer, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Kevin F. DeTurris, Leesburg, Va.
* Edward K. Dixon, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Lucy R. Dollens, Indianapolis, Ind.
* Brendan M. Doneghy, Charleston
* Christopher M. Dukes, Louisville, Ky.
* Lee Adair Floyd, Charleston
* William Taylor Frankovitch, Weirton
* Eric D. Householder, Morgantown
* Eric Jason Jacobi, Louisville, Ky.
* William Reeder Kenealy, Louisville, Ky.
* Joseph R. Kinser, Martinsburg
* Melanie Dawn Margolin, Indianapolis, Ind.
* Donald Kirk Murano, Sewickley, Pa.
* Cynthia L. O'Donnell, Wexford, Pa.
* Kevin R. O'Malley, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Daniel L. Rivetti, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Jeffrey J. Russell, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Steven L. Snyder, Charleston
* Donald A. Soutar, New York, N.Y.
* Patricia G. Sparks, Morgantown
* Nicholas F. Stump, Grundy, Va.
* Michael W. Switzer, West Palm Beach, Fla.
* Mikaela Dale Torbert, Martinsburg
* Carl R. Wilander, Tampa, Fla.
* Damon B. Willis, Louisville, Ky.
* Rebecca W. Wright, Cincinnati, Ohio