CHARLESTON -- Chambers USA ranks firms and individual lawyers in bands from 1-6, with 1 being the best. Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso once again was ranked in band 1 for Litigation: General Commercial.
In addition to the firm ranking the following Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso attorneys were individually recognized by Chambers USA as "Leaders in their Field."
* Michael Bonasso - Litigation: General Commercial
* Robert L. Coffield - Corporate/Commercial: Healthcare
* Thomas V. Flaherty - Litigation: General Commercial
* Richard D. Jones - Litigation: Healthcare
* Edward C. Martin - Litigation: Healthcare
* Don Sensabaugh Jr. - Litigation: Healthcare
* Jeffrey M. Wakefield - Litigation: General Commercial
Each year, Chambers USA conducts in-depth interviews with clients to assess the reputations and expertise of business lawyers across the United States. Attorneys are ranked by their clients on qualities such as technical ability, professional conduct, commitment, client service and commercial awareness.
Chambers USA rankings are based upon the recommendations of clients and lawyers throughout the United States. Law firms and individual lawyers are ranked on a scale of 1-6, with an additional ranking awarded to those considered "up and coming," and for lawyers with exceptional recommendations in their field.
Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso is a regional law firm with offices in Charleston, Morgantown and Wheeling, West Virginia.
For more information, visit www.FSBLaw.com.