CHARLESTON -- On June 6, nine lawyers were admitted to practice law in the State of West Virginia during a ceremony before the Supreme Court of Appeals. Another one was admitted June 19.
These individuals were admitted after successfully completing the bar examination or by reciprocity.
* Eric Brian Anderson, Huntington
* Lisa Erickson Circeo, Lexington, Ky.
* Richard Eric Circeo, Lexington, Ky.
* Abigail McElroy Faett, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Brent Lee Moss, Little Rock, Ark.
* Brian David Reddick, Little Rock, Ark.
* David Thomas Richardson, Coronado, Calif.
* Christopher Martin Settles, Pikeville, Ky.
* Ashley Lynn Yeager, Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Kathryn Marie Zynda, Oklahoma City, Okla.