CHARLESTON – Eleven lawyers from Robinson & McElwee PLLC recently were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2016.
The newly released edition of The Best Lawyers in America 2016 recognized these attorneys for their work in West Virginia and Ohio.
The Robinson & McElwee attorneys listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2016 for Charleston include:
• Joseph S. Beeson, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
• Kent J. George, Commercial Finance Law
• Edward J. George, Transportation Law
• David K. Higgins, Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
• Robert E. Lannan, Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental
• Douglas C. McElwee, Real Estate Law
• John C. Palmer, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
• Paul G. Papadopoulos, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Tax Law
• William C. Porth, Energy Law
• Joseph M. Price, Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment
The Robinson & McElwee attorney listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2016 for Alliance, Ohio, is Michael A. Ogline for Tax Law, Trusts and Estates.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Formed in 1983, Robinson & McElwee is a corporate and defense law firm based in Charleston with offices in Clarksburg and Wheeling as well as Alliance, Ohio.