Perry Investment Properties vs. Tascali's Inc.
PA-L. V. Navy, J-Cummings
* Perry Investment Properties claims Tascali's entered into a 10-year lease agreement to rent a U.S. Rt. 60 property in 1995 but abandoned the premises in September 2004. The suit claims the restaurant has failed to pay rent since October 2004. PPI is seeking $48,012 in damages.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 05-C-1094
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- W.Va., other AGs settle with HSBC Mortgage