Perry Investment Properties vs. Tascali's Inc.
PA-L. V. Navy, J-Cummings
* Perry Investment Properties claims Tascali's entered into a 10-year lease agreement to rent a U.S. Rt. 60 property in 1995 but abandoned the premises in September 2004. The suit claims the restaurant has failed to pay rent since October 2004. PPI is seeking $48,012 in damages.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 05-C-1094
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall