Perry Investment Properties vs. Tascali's Inc.
PA-L. V. Navy, J-Cummings
* Perry Investment Properties claims Tascali's entered into a 10-year lease agreement to rent a U.S. Rt. 60 property in 1995 but abandoned the premises in September 2004. The suit claims the restaurant has failed to pay rent since October 2004. PPI is seeking $48,012 in damages.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 05-C-1094
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan
- Mining companies sued after Justice man suffers severe head trauma in workplace accident
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age