Perry Investment Properties vs. Tascali's Inc.
PA-L. V. Navy, J-Cummings
* Perry Investment Properties claims Tascali's entered into a 10-year lease agreement to rent a U.S. Rt. 60 property in 1995 but abandoned the premises in September 2004. The suit claims the restaurant has failed to pay rent since October 2004. PPI is seeking $48,012 in damages.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 05-C-1094
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection