Green Tree Servicing LLC vs. Jennie L. Courtney
PA-Erin P. Dyer; J-Thomas H. Keadle
* Green Tree Servicing LLC is suing Jennie L. Courtney for defaulting on a scheduled security payment for a manufactured home. The plaintiff claims a total of $40,978.15 is now due and payable.
Case number: 06-C-37
Mike Ross Inc. vs. Practice Expert of WV Inc.
PA-Randall C. Levine; J-Thomas H. Keadle
* The plaintiff is suing to recover rent in the total of $24,000 owed since the defendant refused to continue paying on the lease in November of 2005.
Case number: 06-C-38
Buckhannon Auto Mall Inc. vs. Cecil H. O'Dell, et. al.
PA-Richard W. Gallagher; J-Thomas H. Keadle
* Buckhannon Auto Mall Inc. is suing the defendant for breach of contract after the he failed to make payments on a vehicle the financed by the plaintiff. The plaintiffs claim they are owed $11,567.90.
Case number: 06-C-39
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination
- Worker sues former employer, alleging wrongful termination
- AG seeks subpoena against Jackson Co. door-to-door meat seller
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Charleston woman blames Elder-Beerman for injuries from falling in store
- Woman blames Kmart for slip-and-fall injury over floor mat at store
- Charleston man says he was injured in apartment ceiling collapse