MOUNDSVILLE - A man who reaggravated a neck injury during a boat ride is suing the driver of the boat.
Donald Howard of Marshall County filed the lawsuit April 11 in Marshall Circuit Court against Larry Howard of Proctor.
Donald's complaint says the two were fishing in October in New York in Larry's boat.
Donald says Larry was "driving the boat at an excessive rate of speed and ignored Donald J. Howard's requests to slow the boat down on the rough waters.
"Larry Howard knew that Donald J. Howard had a pre-existing serious neck injury problem."
Donald says he suffered serious injuries, including a painful reaggravation of his prior neck injury.
Donald is represented by Ronald Kasserman of Wheeling law firm Kasserman and Bowman. He is seeking compensatory damages.
Marshall Circuit Court case number 06-C-95K
- Suit claims Marcum & Associates owes sum for unpaid goods
- Suit claims University Physicians and Surgeons failed to pay employees in timely manner
- Morrisey, Texas AG urge feds before climate summit
- Chester mayor challenges city council bid of negligence
- Owners of modular home accuse manufacturer of negligence
- Inmate says Charleston officers used racial slurs, excess force
- Railroad worker says logging firm negligent in hiring
- Wyoming Co. miner accuses coal mines of harmful safety violations
- Winfield files petition over rejection of annexation request
- AG announces mobile office hours for December