MOUNDSVILLE - A man who reaggravated a neck injury during a boat ride is suing the driver of the boat.
Donald Howard of Marshall County filed the lawsuit April 11 in Marshall Circuit Court against Larry Howard of Proctor.
Donald's complaint says the two were fishing in October in New York in Larry's boat.
Donald says Larry was "driving the boat at an excessive rate of speed and ignored Donald J. Howard's requests to slow the boat down on the rough waters.
"Larry Howard knew that Donald J. Howard had a pre-existing serious neck injury problem."
Donald says he suffered serious injuries, including a painful reaggravation of his prior neck injury.
Donald is represented by Ronald Kasserman of Wheeling law firm Kasserman and Bowman. He is seeking compensatory damages.
Marshall Circuit Court case number 06-C-95K
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall