MOUNDSVILLE - A man who reaggravated a neck injury during a boat ride is suing the driver of the boat.
Donald Howard of Marshall County filed the lawsuit April 11 in Marshall Circuit Court against Larry Howard of Proctor.
Donald's complaint says the two were fishing in October in New York in Larry's boat.
Donald says Larry was "driving the boat at an excessive rate of speed and ignored Donald J. Howard's requests to slow the boat down on the rough waters.
"Larry Howard knew that Donald J. Howard had a pre-existing serious neck injury problem."
Donald says he suffered serious injuries, including a painful reaggravation of his prior neck injury.
Donald is represented by Ronald Kasserman of Wheeling law firm Kasserman and Bowman. He is seeking compensatory damages.
Marshall Circuit Court case number 06-C-95K
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy
- Wayne Co. man sues Mountaineer Contractors for breach
- Woman says Nytis Exploration violated state code
- Panel reviews public financing complaints in Supreme Court race
- Steptoe & Johnson will sponsor North American Prospect Expo in Houston