Virginia Lucas vs. Encompass Insurance c/o CT Corporation System
PA-James G. Bordas III; J-Karl
* Lucas' son Dillon Dougherty was involved in an auto accident caused by Sharon D. Roupe. The accident caused Dougherty severe injuries -- some of them being permanent in nature. Lucas is seeking compensation for medical expenses incurred by Dougherty's injuries in accordance with their insurance company's policy.
Case number: 06-C-125
James A. Hicks, Sr. d/b/a H&H Contracting vs. William S. Miller and Sandra M. Miller
PA-Jerry Sklavounakis; J-Madden
* The Millers had Hicks' contracting company -- H&H Contracting -- perform work on their property. While performing their planned duties, the Millers had them change numerous designs resulting in $9,502.26 in unplanned costs. The Millers have failed to pay this extra amount; thus, Hicks is seeking compensation for that unpaid amount plus interest.
Case number: 06-C-127
Alternative Lending Mortgage Corporation vs. Brad Wolfe and Nancy Wolfe
PA-Marc J. Slotnick; J-Karl
* Alternative Lending Mortgage Corporation is asking to reform a deed of trust through declaratory judgment.
Case number: 06-C-128
Randy J. Mack vs. Watson L. Zink
PA-Donald J. Tennant, Jr.; J-Madden
* The two parties were involved in an auto accident which Mack claims was the direct result of carelessness, negligence, and recklessness on the part of Zink. Mack is seeking compensatory damages to cover costs of property damage as well as for reimbursement of all medical expenses incurred due to accident related injuries.
Case number: 06-C-129
Michael P. Midcap vs. Automatic Recycling, Inc.
PA-David W. Hummel, Jr.; J-Karl
* Midcap, while employed by Automatic Recycling, Inc., was performing his duties at work when he was forcibly pulled onto a conveyor belt and subsequently sustaining severe injuries. He claims he has incurred much pain and suffering, has lost income, has incurred high medical expenses, and has lost the ability to enjoy life. He is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-130
Virginia Lucas vs. Sharon D. Roupe
PA-James G. Bordas III; J-Karl
* Lucas' son William Barnhart and Roupe were involved in an auto accident which Lucas claims was the direct result of carelessness, negligence, and recklessness on the part of Roupe. Lucas is seeking compensatory damages to cover all medical expenses incurred due to accident related injuries.
Case number: 06-C-126
Jerry Wells vs. Brittany K. Gamble, Jeffrey Gamble, et al.
PA-Ronald W. Zavolta; J-Madden
* Brittany K. Gamble crashed into Wells, a pedestrian, with a vehicle entrusted to her by Jeffrey Gamble. The accident caused Wells severe injuries; thus, he is seeking compensation for all medical expenses incurred as well as damages.
Case number: 06-C-131
Daniel Bartsch and Jane Bartsch vs. Blattner Truss, Inc., and EAJCO, Inc.
PA-David A. Jividen; J-Madden
* Trusses being delivered by Blattner Truss via EAJCO, Inc., slipped out of an opened truck knocking out Daniel Bartsch and causing him serious injuries resulting in much pain and suffering and high medical expenses. The Bartsch's are seeking compensation for medical expenses as well as damages.
Case number: 06-C-133
Leonard Gray and Tracy Gray, et al. vs. John Peabody, et al.
PA-Mark A. Blevins; J-Karl
* Peabody struck Gray from behind causing him to fall and hit the asphalted ground causing him injury and resulting in medical expenses. The Gray's are seeking compensation for medical expenses as well as damages.
Case number: 06-C-134
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wagers after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection