Worldwide Asset Management d/b/a Direct Merchants Bank vs. Rose M. Malandrakis
PA-Paul S. Atkins; J-Wilson
* Malandrakis owes Worldwide Asset Management a debt of $14,763.74 plus $3,732.70 in interest for a combined sum of $18,496.44. Worldwide Asset Management is seeking compensation for the total unpaid amount.
Case number: 06-C-206
Ford Motor Credit Company vs. Demetrius Lathon and Constina L. Lathon
PA-Kenneth G. Belt; J-Wilson
* The Lathons owe Ford Credit $9,239.10 plus interest.
Case number: 06-C-207
Carol Doyle f/k/a Carol A. Hewitt vs. Wheeling Hospital Inc.
PA-Ronald Wm. Kasserman; J-Recht
* Doyle took a leave of absence from her employer, Wheeling Hospital Inc., due to a blood clot in the brain and because she was pregnant. After giving birth, Wheeling Hospital would not give her a less strenuous position nor would they offer classes for another type of work for the company. She is seeking compensatory and punitive damages, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 06-C-209
BB&T Bankcard vs. Amy M. Chute
PA-Jeffery J. Gould; J-Wilson
* Chute owes BB&T Bankcard a debt of $10,581.32 plus interest.
Case number: 06-C-210
Rose Mader vs. Charles W. Smith, D.C. d/b/a Smith Chiropractic Office
PA-C. Richard Wilson; J-Wilson
* Mader claims she suffered a disk tear and injury to a nerve root due to Smith's inability to follow standard procedures while treating her. She also claims he neglected to study the history of her condition. She is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-212
Raymond E. Crow Sr. d/b/a Crow's Auto Salvage vs. Verizon West Virginia Inc.
PA-J.D. Miller; J-Gaughan
* Verizon performed advertising services for Crow that he did not request resulting in bills totaling $17,869.81. Crow is seeking compensation for the unpaid bills as well as for attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 06-C-213
Personnel Temporary Services vs. R.W. Construction LLC and Ronald K. Weidman
PA-Richard N. Beaver; J-Wilson
* Personnel Temporary Services demands $2,891.54 plus interest for services rendered that have thus far been unpaid by Weidman. It also is seeking compensation for all fees, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 06-C-214
Cabin Creek Inc. vs. Point Mining Inc.
PA-Brian J. Warner; J-Mazzone
* Point Mining failed to make payments, and Cabin Creek seeks $6,924.11.
Case number: 06-C-216
Jeannette Stacy vs. Jo Ann Danehart
PA-Shane M. Mallett; J-Gaughan
* Stacy fell on the steps of Daneharts property and was injured. She claims negligence on the part of Danehart and is seeking compensation for medical expenses incurred as well as for damages and other costs and fees.
Case number: 06-C-218
Wesbanco Bank, Inc. vs. Mark Osmianski and Linda Osmianski
PA-Marie C. Bechtel; J-Wilson
* The Osmianskis owe WesBanco Bank, Inc., a debt of $5,798.41 plus interest.
Case number: 06-C-219
- Property owners accuse Chase Bank of interfering with property sale
- Farmers & Mechanica Mutual insurance company sues Elite Cleaners over alleged elevator damage
- Tri-County Tool Rentals accuses customer of not paying money owed under credit agreement
- Property owners accuse contractor of allegedly filing fraudulent lien
- Family of man allegedly killed by state police files wrongful death suit
- Walmart shopper alleges store, two suppliers negligent in slip-and-fall accident
- WVSU official claims he was terminated for objecting to questionable contract
- Apartment developers accused of poor construction for preventing flooding
- Father alleges Oak Hill police caused son's fatal car wreck
- Teen accuses driver allegedly responsible for car wreck of causing injuries