Worldwide Asset Management d/b/a Direct Merchants Bank vs. Rose M. Malandrakis
PA-Paul S. Atkins; J-Wilson
* Malandrakis owes Worldwide Asset Management a debt of $14,763.74 plus $3,732.70 in interest for a combined sum of $18,496.44. Worldwide Asset Management is seeking compensation for the total unpaid amount.
Case number: 06-C-206
Ford Motor Credit Company vs. Demetrius Lathon and Constina L. Lathon
PA-Kenneth G. Belt; J-Wilson
* The Lathons owe Ford Credit $9,239.10 plus interest.
Case number: 06-C-207
Carol Doyle f/k/a Carol A. Hewitt vs. Wheeling Hospital Inc.
PA-Ronald Wm. Kasserman; J-Recht
* Doyle took a leave of absence from her employer, Wheeling Hospital Inc., due to a blood clot in the brain and because she was pregnant. After giving birth, Wheeling Hospital would not give her a less strenuous position nor would they offer classes for another type of work for the company. She is seeking compensatory and punitive damages, attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 06-C-209
BB&T Bankcard vs. Amy M. Chute
PA-Jeffery J. Gould; J-Wilson
* Chute owes BB&T Bankcard a debt of $10,581.32 plus interest.
Case number: 06-C-210
Rose Mader vs. Charles W. Smith, D.C. d/b/a Smith Chiropractic Office
PA-C. Richard Wilson; J-Wilson
* Mader claims she suffered a disk tear and injury to a nerve root due to Smith's inability to follow standard procedures while treating her. She also claims he neglected to study the history of her condition. She is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-212
Raymond E. Crow Sr. d/b/a Crow's Auto Salvage vs. Verizon West Virginia Inc.
PA-J.D. Miller; J-Gaughan
* Verizon performed advertising services for Crow that he did not request resulting in bills totaling $17,869.81. Crow is seeking compensation for the unpaid bills as well as for attorney fees and court costs.
Case number: 06-C-213
Personnel Temporary Services vs. R.W. Construction LLC and Ronald K. Weidman
PA-Richard N. Beaver; J-Wilson
* Personnel Temporary Services demands $2,891.54 plus interest for services rendered that have thus far been unpaid by Weidman. It also is seeking compensation for all fees, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 06-C-214
Cabin Creek Inc. vs. Point Mining Inc.
PA-Brian J. Warner; J-Mazzone
* Point Mining failed to make payments, and Cabin Creek seeks $6,924.11.
Case number: 06-C-216
Jeannette Stacy vs. Jo Ann Danehart
PA-Shane M. Mallett; J-Gaughan
* Stacy fell on the steps of Daneharts property and was injured. She claims negligence on the part of Danehart and is seeking compensation for medical expenses incurred as well as for damages and other costs and fees.
Case number: 06-C-218
Wesbanco Bank, Inc. vs. Mark Osmianski and Linda Osmianski
PA-Marie C. Bechtel; J-Wilson
* The Osmianskis owe WesBanco Bank, Inc., a debt of $5,798.41 plus interest.
Case number: 06-C-219
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age
- Former DHHR employee alleges wrongful termination despite approved medical leave
- Kanawha Co. physician sues, alleging his partners forced him out of shares of Day Surgery LLC
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim