MARTINSBURG - A Maryland construction company has says a Berkeley County woman hasn't paid for work the company did on her home.
Wise Construction, through their attorney Michael Scale, filed a suit March 13 in Berkeley Circuit Court against Patricia E. Hartle and the Huntington National Bank.
According to the lawsuit, Wise Construction filed a Mechanic's Lien on Hartle's real estate.
Wise remodeled Hartle's home after it was damaged by a fire. The company claims they are still owed nearly $35,000.
According to the suit, Wise believes Hartle received a payment from her insurance carrier to pay for remodeling fees.
Wise seeks $34,918, plus interest from November 2006.
The case has been assigned to Judge Gray Silver.
Berkeley Circuit Court case number 07-C-228
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods