Brian Chandler vs. Nicholas Angel
PA-Frank M. Armada; J-Spaulding
* Chandler was a passenger in a car driven by Angel as they were being pursued by Putnam County Sheriff deputies. While fleeing the deputies, Angel drove the car into a utility pole on Dairy Road outside of Poca. Chandler sustained injuries, incurred medical bills and lost wages of $21,114.72. He seeks compensation for past, present and future damages, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 07-C-499
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit