Jennifer L. Wyman vs. Thomas C. Dunkins III
PA - Mark Jenkinson; J - David Sanders
* Wyman claims that a vehicle accident on Nov. 12, 2006, was the result of the defendant's negligence, and she has incurred more than $28,000 in medical expenses because of injuries from the incident. She is seeking an undetermined amount of relief to compensate her for injuries, pain and suffering, expenses and lost income.
Case number: 08-C-141
Steve Lassiter vs. Christopher Basch
PA - D. Michael Burke; J - Gray Silver
* Lassiter claims that Basch's negligence and recklessness caused a vehicle accident on Feb. 13, 2006, and as a result, the plaintiff suffered severe back and neck pain. Lassiter claims his medical expenses have cost more than $20,000 and he has lost more than $26,000 in income. He is seeking at least $100,000 in relief.
Case number: 08-C-142
Katherine Ross vs. Rachel Edith Nichols
PA - Paul Taylor; J - David Sanders
* Ross claims that a vehicle accident on Feb. 13, 2006, was caused by Nichols' negligence. The plaintiff is seeking at least $100,000 to compensate her for injuries, pain, suffering, medical expenses and lost income.
Case number: 08-C-144
Heartland of Martinsburg vs. Geraldine Wolford
PA - Christopher Moore; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff claims Wolford owes at least $38,004.30 plus interest for medical services and supplies.
Case number: 08-C-160
Tri-State Surgical Center vs. Dave Apperson
PA - Christopher Moore; J - David Sanders
* The plaintiff claims Apperson owes $25,810.00 plus interest for a total of at least $34,680.82 for medical services and supplies.
Case number: 08-C-162