In re: The Estate of Pete R. Carbasho v. Jane Carbasho, Tracy Carbasho, et al.
J- Recht; PA- Scott C. Brown
*`After Pete Carbasho's death, it was discovered that his personal estate was insufficient for payment of his debts. Petitioner and executrix of the estate, Jane Carbasho, seeks that the court convene a meeting of heirs and creditors, list the property for sale, and use proceeds to pay off debt.
Case number: 08-C-48
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note