In re: The Estate of Pete R. Carbasho v. Jane Carbasho, Tracy Carbasho, et al.
J- Recht; PA- Scott C. Brown
*`After Pete Carbasho's death, it was discovered that his personal estate was insufficient for payment of his debts. Petitioner and executrix of the estate, Jane Carbasho, seeks that the court convene a meeting of heirs and creditors, list the property for sale, and use proceeds to pay off debt.
Case number: 08-C-48
- Suit claims Marcum & Associates owes sum for unpaid goods
- Suit claims University Physicians and Surgeons failed to pay employees in timely manner
- Morrisey, Texas AG urge feds before climate summit
- Chester mayor challenges city council bid of negligence
- Owners of modular home accuse manufacturer of negligence
- Inmate says Charleston officers used racial slurs, excess force
- Railroad worker says logging firm negligent in hiring
- Wyoming Co. miner accuses coal mines of harmful safety violations
- Winfield files petition over rejection of annexation request
- AG announces mobile office hours for December