In re: The Estate of Pete R. Carbasho v. Jane Carbasho, Tracy Carbasho, et al.
J- Recht; PA- Scott C. Brown
*`After Pete Carbasho's death, it was discovered that his personal estate was insufficient for payment of his debts. Petitioner and executrix of the estate, Jane Carbasho, seeks that the court convene a meeting of heirs and creditors, list the property for sale, and use proceeds to pay off debt.
Case number: 08-C-48
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall