HUNTINGTON -– The law firm of Jenkins Fenstermaker and the Huntington Museum of Art hosted the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce's Business After Hours last week at the Huntington Museum of Art.
More than 150 members of the Huntington business community attended the networking event where they enjoyed the unique atmosphere of the Museum and had the opportunity to meet fellow business leaders, develop new contacts and share ideas in a relaxed, social setting.
Jenkins Fenstermaker is a multi-practice, full-service law firm based in Huntington. For more than 80 years, Jenkins Fenstermaker has been prominent in the West Virginia legal community.
Today, Jenkins Fenstermaker serves clients in West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, and the region. For more information, contact Stephanie Rigsby at (304) 523-2100, or visit http://www.JenkinsFenstermaker.com.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall