William Droll v. Bull Dog Rack Company
PA- Mark A. Colantonio; J-Wilson
* Droll, a truck driver for A&D Transportation, was contracted to transport a load of metal racks from Bull Dog to a customer. After Bull Dog employees loaded the racks, the racks dislodged and fell. Droll was unable to return to work and claims Bull Dog failed to secure the racks and provide a safe work place. Droll seeks damages and pre- and post-judgment interest as well as costs.
Case number: 08-C-71
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit