William Droll v. Bull Dog Rack Company
PA- Mark A. Colantonio; J-Wilson
* Droll, a truck driver for A&D Transportation, was contracted to transport a load of metal racks from Bull Dog to a customer. After Bull Dog employees loaded the racks, the racks dislodged and fell. Droll was unable to return to work and claims Bull Dog failed to secure the racks and provide a safe work place. Droll seeks damages and pre- and post-judgment interest as well as costs.
Case number: 08-C-71
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection