HUNTINGTON -- Judith Browning, paralegal with the law firm of Jenkins Fenstermaker, was awarded the Certified Legal Assistant designation by NALA, National Association of Legal Assistants Inc., May 2008.
In June, Browning was awarded the prestigious Advanced Certified Paralegal designation in the area of Social Security Disability.
Browning is now authorized to use the "ACP" designation. NALA is the leading professional association for paralegals in the United States with more than 6,000 individual members.
Jenkins Fenstermaker, is a full-service law firm based in Huntington. For more than 80 years, Jenkins Fenstermaker has been prominent in the West Virginia legal community. Today, Jenkins Fenstermaker serves clients in West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio and the region.
For more information, visit http://www.JenkinsFenstermaker.com.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall