HUNTINGTON -- Judith Browning, paralegal with the law firm of Jenkins Fenstermaker, was awarded the Certified Legal Assistant designation by NALA, National Association of Legal Assistants Inc., May 2008.
In June, Browning was awarded the prestigious Advanced Certified Paralegal designation in the area of Social Security Disability.
Browning is now authorized to use the "ACP" designation. NALA is the leading professional association for paralegals in the United States with more than 6,000 individual members.
Jenkins Fenstermaker, is a full-service law firm based in Huntington. For more than 80 years, Jenkins Fenstermaker has been prominent in the West Virginia legal community. Today, Jenkins Fenstermaker serves clients in West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio and the region.
For more information, visit http://www.JenkinsFenstermaker.com.
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan