HUNTINGTON -- Judith Browning, paralegal with the law firm of Jenkins Fenstermaker, was awarded the Certified Legal Assistant designation by NALA, National Association of Legal Assistants Inc., May 2008.
In June, Browning was awarded the prestigious Advanced Certified Paralegal designation in the area of Social Security Disability.
Browning is now authorized to use the "ACP" designation. NALA is the leading professional association for paralegals in the United States with more than 6,000 individual members.
Jenkins Fenstermaker, is a full-service law firm based in Huntington. For more than 80 years, Jenkins Fenstermaker has been prominent in the West Virginia legal community. Today, Jenkins Fenstermaker serves clients in West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio and the region.
For more information, visit http://www.JenkinsFenstermaker.com.
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems