HUNTINGTON -- Judith Browning, paralegal with the law firm of Jenkins Fenstermaker, was awarded the Certified Legal Assistant designation by NALA, National Association of Legal Assistants Inc., May 2008.
In June, Browning was awarded the prestigious Advanced Certified Paralegal designation in the area of Social Security Disability.
Browning is now authorized to use the "ACP" designation. NALA is the leading professional association for paralegals in the United States with more than 6,000 individual members.
Jenkins Fenstermaker, is a full-service law firm based in Huntington. For more than 80 years, Jenkins Fenstermaker has been prominent in the West Virginia legal community. Today, Jenkins Fenstermaker serves clients in West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio and the region.
For more information, visit http://www.JenkinsFenstermaker.com.
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him