CHARLESTON – The West Virginia State Law Library will present a FREE workshop titled "Changing Your Name" at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 28.
Topics will include how to legally change your name due to marriage, adoption, and other situations. The session will be held in the State Law Library, Room E-404, Building 1, of the State Capitol Complex.
Free metered parking is available on California Avenue and behind the Cultural Center near the parking garage. The workshop is open to the public and no registration is required.
For more information, contact Sara Thompson at the State Law Library at (304) 558-2607.
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods