CHARLESTON – The West Virginia State Law Library will present a FREE workshop titled "Changing Your Name" at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 28.
Topics will include how to legally change your name due to marriage, adoption, and other situations. The session will be held in the State Law Library, Room E-404, Building 1, of the State Capitol Complex.
Free metered parking is available on California Avenue and behind the Cultural Center near the parking garage. The workshop is open to the public and no registration is required.
For more information, contact Sara Thompson at the State Law Library at (304) 558-2607.
- Former SC candidate Rowe retiring as circuit judge
- Which way, West Virginia?
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy