CHARLESTON – The West Virginia State Law Library will present a FREE workshop titled "Changing Your Name" at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 28.
Topics will include how to legally change your name due to marriage, adoption, and other situations. The session will be held in the State Law Library, Room E-404, Building 1, of the State Capitol Complex.
Free metered parking is available on California Avenue and behind the Cultural Center near the parking garage. The workshop is open to the public and no registration is required.
For more information, contact Sara Thompson at the State Law Library at (304) 558-2607.
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death
- Bankruptcy case for Freedom Industries gets final approval
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan