CHARLESTON – The West Virginia State Law Library will present a FREE workshop titled "Changing Your Name" at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 28.
Topics will include how to legally change your name due to marriage, adoption, and other situations. The session will be held in the State Law Library, Room E-404, Building 1, of the State Capitol Complex.
Free metered parking is available on California Avenue and behind the Cultural Center near the parking garage. The workshop is open to the public and no registration is required.
For more information, contact Sara Thompson at the State Law Library at (304) 558-2607.
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall