The Cadle Company II Inc. vs. John Whipkey
PA- Victor O. Buente, Jr.; J-Recht
* On Aug. 10, 1997, Steel Valley Bank, NA obtained a money judgment against Whipkey in Jefferson County, Ohio. This judgment assigned to the Cadle Company II, on April 30, 2004, remains valid and unsatisfied with interest accruing daily.
Case number: 08-C-401
Joan Lee Piko and Lawrence Piko v. Harold R. Tatich
PA- Shane M. Mallet; J- Wilson
* It is claimed that failure to yield right of way and the disregard for traffic control devices resulted in Joan Piko suffering head and neck injuries. Diminishment of earning capacity, occurrence of divers and sundry expenses for medical care, and loss of companionship are claimed for compensatory damages are sought.
Case number: 08-C-403
Jessica Doyle; Jessica Doyle Next Friend of William Doyle, a minor; and William Doyle, in his own right, vs. Joseph F. Carone, Jr.
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; David P. Robinson; J- Recht
* On Oct. 24, 2006, failure to yield right of way and maintain vehicular control is said to have resulted in a collision on 27th Street. Further compensatory claims are sought for the family loss of consortium, society, and services of Jessica Doyle.
Case number: 08-C-404
Crystal Hindman v. Foggy Entertainment, Inc., DBA, Foggy Bottom Country Club
PA- Z. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Wilson
* Hindman claims when walking on a poorly lit and maintained at 68 East Cove Avenue resulted in a slip and fall. Ensuing diminishment of bodily function and lost wages have accrued for which compensation is sought.
Case number: 08-C-406
Fay F. Rockaway v. Michael J. Baird
PA- Henry E. Wood, III: J- Recht
* Proceeding southbound on Main Street, May 11, 2007, it is claimed Baird did not have right of way, via Exit 1A, when the severe collision occurred. Severe injuries to her neck create this demand for compensatory and punitive damages. A jury trial is requested.
Case number: 08-C-407
Danielle Van Camp, a minor by her father and next friend, Dan Van Camp v. David P. Meyer
PA- Michael Edward Nogay; J- Gaughan
* On Feb. 1, 2008, it is said that David Meyer negligently operated his vehicle, failed to maintain control and crashed into the vehicle operated by Andrea L. Hlebiczki, in which the plaintiff, Danielle VanCamp was a guest passenger. As a direct and proximate result of the negligence, Dan VanCamp has incurred responsibility for medical expense of his daughter Danielle, and will incur additional medical expenses in the future to which a compensatory judgment is sought.
Case number: 08-C-409
Diana Charles and Ronald Charles vs. Wheeling Island Gaming, Inc. d/b/a Wheeling Island Racetrack & Gaming Center, , Island Gaming, Inc. d/b/a Wheeling Downs Racetrack & Gaming Center
PA- Ronald W. Zavolta; J- Wilson
* On Oct. 25, 2006, while walking across the buffet line floor area at the Island Room restaurant, Diana Charles lost her footing on the slippery walkway floor surface resulting in damages. Failure to exercise reasonable care, maintain passageway, and implement proper safety protocol caused divers and sundry business and medical expenses to incur. A trial jury is sought.
Case number: 08-C-411
Dona Fowkes and Robert Fowkes v. The Nutting Company Inc. and Eastern Ohio Newspapers Inc.
PA- Gregory A. Gellner; J- Mazzone
* Joseph M. Wagner maintained a newspaper route and allegedly drove without vehicle insurance. While traveling on Hunter Road, on October 17, 2007, in Bethesda, Ohio, he entered the roadway, left of center, into the direct path of Donna Fowkes causing a head on collision. The reckless, willful, and wanton actions of Nutting's employee have resulted in medical treatment in excess of $80,000, loss of consortium, punitive, and compensatory damages.
Case number: 08-C-413
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements
- Morrisey hails federal ruling as gun rights victory
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy