Todd M. Jack vs. Navy Federal Credit Union
PA - Pro se; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendant authorized a towing company to remove his 2005 Toyota Tacoma from his property on April 18, 2009, even though the plaintiff had not received any notice of default. He claims monthly payments were made by money orders, and the defendant unlawfully took the vehicle. He is seeking at least $127,000.
Case number: 09-C-392
Tujuana Johns vs. Tara Householder, Patrice B. Boltz and Paul N. Boltz Jr.
PA - Paul Taylor; J - Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims she was injured on May 11, 2007, when the vehicle that she was a passenger in was struck by Householder, who did not have a driver's license and was operating a vehicle owned by the Boltzes. Johns is seeking at least $100,000.
Case number: 09-C-393
Branch Banking and Trust Co. vs. Victor D. Botts and Candida N. Botts
PA - Charles Bagley III; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims the defendants defaulted on an agreement from May 21, 2004, and now owe at least $74,792.36.
Case number: 09-C-394
Ford Motor Credit Co. vs. Larry W. Smith and Sharon J. Smith
PA - Robert Bandy; J - Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendants defaulted on an agreement from July 30, 2007, and now owe at least $38,092.84.
Case number: 09-C-398
Summit Community Bank vs. John E. Petry and Kanette L. Petry
PA - Tracey Rohrbaugh; J - Wilkes
* The bank claims the defendants defaulted on an agreement from Dec. 2, 2004. After a real estate foreclosure sale, the defendants still owe at least $77,842.72.
Case number: 09-C-411
R.M. Roach & Sons Inc. vs. Ryneal Fire Co. No. 1 d/b/a Ryneal Medical Transport; Mary J. Helmick; and Michael B. Helmick Sr.
PA - Stephen Mathias; J - Groh
* The plaintiff claims the defendants owe at least $27,088.95 plus interest on an overdue credit account.
Case number: 09-C-415