John E. Dudzik v. Tammy Denniston and Bruce Denniston
PA- Patrick J. McDermott; J- Mazzone
* Repayment on a loan agreement, dated Nov. 13, 2006, is demanded for the amount of $31,083.37.
Case number: 09-C-194
Fairlane Credit, L.L.C., formerly Ford Motor Company vs. Richard Bunting
PA- Andrea K. Reynolds; J- Wilson
* A Notice of Foreign Judgment was filed from a judgment obtained in the state of Oregon, in Lincoln County.
Case number: 09-C-195
The Huntington National Bank, a banking corporation v. Experienced Title, Inc., and Debby J. Gannoe
PA- Donald J. Epperly; J- Wilson
* Cannoe breached her fiduciary obligations by fraudulently obtaining a wire transfer on March 11, 2009. This $80,000 transfer, to be effectuated from the Bank of America, for the benefit of Ronald Gaddy of Chesapeake, Virginia, creates an existing deficiency balance of $61,488.14.
Case number: 09-C-196
Luane B. Frazier vs. Anna C. Simmons and Andy Jakubic and Anna Gyeikis
PA- James G. Bordas; J- Gaughan
* On Aug. 22, 2008, Jakubic rear –ended Simmons' vehicle several times; Simmons in turn struck Frazier. A compensatory judgment is sought for invisible injuries to plaintiff's head and neck.
Case number: 09-C-197
Donna Check Livingston, Tara Mickel and Christopher Livingston, Trust Beneficiaries, v. Morgan Stanley Trust, Trustee
PA- James C. Gardill; J- Recht
* Petitioners seek permission to appoint Citigroup Trust to substitute Morgan Stanley as Trustee of the Bertha Bodey Trust.
Case number: 09-C-199
In The Matter Of The Trust Under The Last Will And Testament And Codicil of Clara Welty, Deceased
PA- William J. Yaeger, Jr; J- Gaughan
* Petitioners advise the Court that the personal property owned by the Trust consist of cash and cash equivalent items totallying $23,052,510. The appointment of William J. Yeager Jr. is sought, jointly and severally, as successor Trustee.
Case number: 09-C-200
FL Smidth Dorr-Oliver Eimco Inc. v. Severstal Wheeling Inc., f/k/a Wheeling- Pittsburgh Steel Corp.
PA- Jason S. Long; J- Wilson
* As of June 22, 2009, the amount due and owing by Severstal, as a result of the breach of contract to FL Smidth is $39,436.
Case number: 09-C-204
Beth Crieghton Bryant Keith Crieghton vs. Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance Company
PA- David A. Jividen; J- Recht
* At the intersection of 18th and Jane Street in Pittsburgh, Pamela Schake collided with Paul McClendon. This incident caused both vehicles to collide with Beth Creighton who was traveling as a front –seat passenger. Damages are sought from a neck injury.
Case number: 09-C-205
Ann Bauerle vs. Bradley W. Tolles and Pine Island Services, Inc.
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Wilson
* Plaintiff was traveling as a passenger on July 15, 2007, when Tolles struck a vehicle operated by Margaret Mozingo. Permanent injuries are claimed and judgment is demanded, jointly and severally.
Case number: 09-C-206
Gary W. Mulhern and Karri A. Mulhern vs. City of Bethlehem
PA- Christopher M. Turak; J- Wilson
* Despite being aware of a water break on Oak Circle Drive, the defendant permitted it to run for an extended period of time such that it saturated plaintiff's property. Compensatory judgment is sought.
Case number: 09-C-208
Trinity Health Systems vs. Charles E. Karmanolis
PA- Ward D. Stone, Jr.; J- Wilson
* Enforcement of foreign judgment is herein noticed.
Case number: 09-C-209
Mary Ann Pfeifer vs. John Doe, Fiduciary of the Estate of John Paul Walenciej, Deceased
PA- Robert P. Fitzsimmons; J- Wilson
* On July 13, 2007, plaintiff was a passenger on a motorcycle operated by Lisa J. Taylor. Decedent drove left of center and struck plaintiff causing injuries. Medical expenses for injuries believed permanent necessitate the request for compensatory and punitive damages. Claim is made against the Estate's Fiduciary.
Case number: 09-C-211
Allstate Insurance Company, as Subrogee of James Matthews v. Michael Courtwright and Ohio Valley Truck Rental, Inc.
PA- Andrew N. Frye, III; J- Gaughan
* Allstate says a balance of $5,283.01 is owed from a claim paid on a July 27, 2007, incident. Judgment is sought from the W.Va. 2 River Road accident.
Case number: 09-C-212
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy
- Wayne Co. man sues Mountaineer Contractors for breach
- Woman says Nytis Exploration violated state code
- Panel reviews public financing complaints in Supreme Court race
- Steptoe & Johnson will sponsor North American Prospect Expo in Houston
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full