CHARLESTON -– Thirteen lawyers from Dinsmore & Shohl's Charleston and Morgantown offices were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
In addition, Dinsmore & Shohl is ranked by Best Lawyers as the top law firm in the United States in two major practice areas -- Workers' Compensation and Mining Law. The firm is also ranked by Best Lawyers as the top law firm in West Virginia for two practice areas including Antitrust and Intellectual Property Law.
Dinsmore & Shohl West Virginia attorneys selected for this year's guide include:
* Jill Cranston Bentz (Government Relations Law)
* Mark A. Carter (Labor and Employment Law)
* Anna M. Dailey (Labor and Employment Law, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law)
* John F. Hussell IV (Trusts and Estates)
* Monika J. Hussell (Intellectual Property Law)
* W. Henry Jernigan Jr. (Alternative Dispute Resolution, Antitrust Law, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Energy Law, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law, Product Liability Litigation)
* Donna C. Kelly (Mining Law)
* Robert J. O'Neil (Health Care Law)
* Christopher B. Power (Energy Law, Environmental Law, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law)
* Forrest H. Roles (Labor and Employment Law, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law)
* F. Thomas Rubenstein (Energy Law, Mining Law, Natural Resources Law)
* Harry M. Rubenstein (Education Law)
* David M. Thomas (Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law, Commercial Litigation)
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which 24,126 leading attorneys throughout the country cast more than 2.8 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their specialties. Because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Dinsmore & Shohl is comprised of more than 400 attorneys practicing in 10 offices throughout Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. For more than a century, Dinsmore & Shohl has provided a broad range of integrated services to meet the needs of both large and small businesses as well as institutions, associations, governments, professional firms and individuals.
For more information, visit www.dinslaw.com.