Stephen Taylor v Burger King, Karen Bishop and Shannon Freshcorn
PA-David Grunau; J-NA
* While employed by the Burger King in Sabraton, Taylor alleges he was physically and sexually harassed and groped by his immediate supervisor Shannon Freshcorn. Taylor reported the harassment and direct sexual propositions to the store's assistant manager and district manager, but claims they did nothing to address the sexual harassment of Taylor. Claiming the work environment was unbearable, Taylor quit his job. He is seeking punitive and compensatory damages, attorney fees and lost income.
Case number: 10-C-92
Tristan Hicks v Sean Steven Wirth
PA-Janet Preston; J-NA
* In March 2008, Hicks sustained injuries when the vehicle in which Wirth was driving left the road and struck Hicks as he was walking on the sidewalk adjacent to Willey Street. Hicks claims Wirth was intoxicated at the time of the incident and alleges he visited various bars and taverns prior to the accident, one of which was Mario's Fishbowl where Wirth had worked earlier on the day of the accident. Hicks is seeking judgment for punitive damages, pre and post judgment interest, and costs.
Case number: 10-C-93
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection