This Just In
Christopher J. Withrow vs. Jerry E. and Fay E. Raisanen
PA- Kennard L. Skeen II; J- Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for injuries he sustained in a car wreck with the defendants along W. Va. 62 on April 12, 2008. He is seeking $100,000 in damages plus recovery of $10,000 in medical bills.
Case number: 10-C-45
Jane Doe vs. the city of Ripley and Denver Thomas
PA -Kathy Brown and Jim Lees; J- Nibert
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for civil rights violations when Thomas, while working as a city police officer, lured her to his home on April 17, 2008, to have sex with him. The plaintiff, who was working with Thomas as a confidential informant, went to his home believing they would be talking about a case. She seeks unspecified damages.
Case number: 10-C-50
Lewis and Patricia Robertson vs. Robert J. Randolph and Randolph Properties, LLC
PA- Jonathan R. Mani; J- Evans
* The plaintiffs are suing the defendants for breach of contract in failing to construct their home to specifications. They seeking judgment in the amount of $145,000, the amount they paid for the home, plus fair market value of all repairs, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 10-C-54
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall