CLARKSBURG -– The U.S. Small Business Administration is hosting a FREE webinar on "Doing Business with the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)" on Sept. 30.
The DEP needs qualified contractors, especially minority and women-owned small businesses, to fulfill their various contracting opportunities throughout the state.
Jamie Lenore Chambers, accountant/auditor for the WV DEP's grant management section, will be presenting an overview of state purchasing procedures and providing tips on how to navigate through the states contracting process.
The webinar, which is scheduled from 10 to 11 a.m., is one in a series of free small business clinics and webinars for small businesses.
Upcoming sessions include:
* Small Business Loans: No Hype, Just the Facts Clinic, Charleston, Sept. 16.
* LLC v. S-Corporation: Which is Right for You? Webinar, Sept. 21.
* Marketing to Federal Agencies Webinar, Sept. 23.
* Taxes v. Liability: Business Legal Organizations Explained Clinic, Charleston, Oct. 14.
* Small Business Taxes from A to Z webinar, Oct. 19.
* Marketing to Prime Contractors webinar, Oct. 21.
Registration for all the above clinics and webinars can be made online at www.wvscore.org.