Huntington National Bank vs. West Run Student Housing Associates
PA-David M. Thomas; J-NA
* Huntington Bank agreed to make a construction loan of $39,975,000 to West Run Student Housing Associates. A deed of trust was issued to Huntington for the loan amount. West Run Student associates was to make twenty two monthly payments. They defaulted on the payments due for the months of December 2009 and January thru May 2010. They also failed to make a mandatory principal reduction payment of $15,895,00 as required by the loan agreement and failed to discharge the liens against the trust property. As of Oct. 5, principal balance, accrued and unpaid interest is $41,451,392.60. Huntington Bank seeks judgment in that amount, with interest of $7,491.21 per day, attorney fees and court costs. They also seek to compel West Run Student Housing Associates to grant access to the trust property to inspect and obtain business records to preserve and protect their security.
Case number: 10-C-722
Terrie L. Field vs. Monongalia General Hospital and Monongalia Health System.
PA-Drew M. Capuder; J-NA
* Field seeks judgment against Monongalia General and Monongalia Health System for wrongful termination. Working as an RN in the infusion unit of the hospital, Fields claims she was discharged after complaining of inadequate nurse staffing in the unit which cared for seriously ill patients, which often included patients receiving chemotherapy, and for inadequate and malfunctioning equipment to safely care for patients. Fields is seeking judgment for money damages, adverse tax consequences, attorney fees and punitive damages.
Case number: 10-C-734
- Ohio Co. judge OKs $18 million settlement in wrongful death lawsuit
- Calif. governor says Morrisey, Texas AG grandstanding on climate issue
- McDowell County woman alleges Tungste-Met terminated her job because of disability
- Ritchie Petroleum, Jay-Bee Oil and Gas sued over trespassing claims
- Direct Energy Business seeks payment for gas deliveries
- Jefferds alleges L & L Concrete Construction owes sum for services
- Former employee alleges Renal Ventures Management violated her rights after termination
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods