HUNTINGTON -- A Cabell County man is suing Continental Building Systems after he claims it has failed to pay wages he is owed.
Jamie Bailey worked for Ohio Valley Electric at the Christ Temple Church Project in Huntington, according to a complaint filed Nov. 12 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Bailey claims Continental Building Systems was the general contractor for the Christ Temple Church Project, which he worked for until Ohio Valley Electric discontinued business operations.
The defendant has not paid various wage and fringe benefits owed to Bailey, according to the suit.
Bailey claims he has made numerous demands on the defendant for all wages and benefits owed to him.
Bailey is seeking all wages and fringe benefits owed, with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by John F. Dascoli.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge F. Jane Hustead.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 10-C-818
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall