HUNTINGTON -- A Cabell County man is suing Continental Building Systems after he claims it has failed to pay wages he is owed.
Jamie Bailey worked for Ohio Valley Electric at the Christ Temple Church Project in Huntington, according to a complaint filed Nov. 12 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Bailey claims Continental Building Systems was the general contractor for the Christ Temple Church Project, which he worked for until Ohio Valley Electric discontinued business operations.
The defendant has not paid various wage and fringe benefits owed to Bailey, according to the suit.
Bailey claims he has made numerous demands on the defendant for all wages and benefits owed to him.
Bailey is seeking all wages and fringe benefits owed, with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by John F. Dascoli.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge F. Jane Hustead.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 10-C-818
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy
- Wayne Co. man sues Mountaineer Contractors for breach
- Woman says Nytis Exploration violated state code
- Panel reviews public financing complaints in Supreme Court race
- Steptoe & Johnson will sponsor North American Prospect Expo in Houston