HUNTINGTON -- A Cabell County man is suing Continental Building Systems after he claims it has failed to pay wages he is owed.
Jamie Bailey worked for Ohio Valley Electric at the Christ Temple Church Project in Huntington, according to a complaint filed Nov. 12 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Bailey claims Continental Building Systems was the general contractor for the Christ Temple Church Project, which he worked for until Ohio Valley Electric discontinued business operations.
The defendant has not paid various wage and fringe benefits owed to Bailey, according to the suit.
Bailey claims he has made numerous demands on the defendant for all wages and benefits owed to him.
Bailey is seeking all wages and fringe benefits owed, with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by John F. Dascoli.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge F. Jane Hustead.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 10-C-818
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection