HUNTINGTON -- A Cabell County man is suing Continental Building Systems after he claims it has failed to pay wages he is owed.
Jamie Bailey worked for Ohio Valley Electric at the Christ Temple Church Project in Huntington, according to a complaint filed Nov. 12 in Cabell Circuit Court.
Bailey claims Continental Building Systems was the general contractor for the Christ Temple Church Project, which he worked for until Ohio Valley Electric discontinued business operations.
The defendant has not paid various wage and fringe benefits owed to Bailey, according to the suit.
Bailey claims he has made numerous demands on the defendant for all wages and benefits owed to him.
Bailey is seeking all wages and fringe benefits owed, with pre- and post-judgment interest. He is being represented by John F. Dascoli.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge F. Jane Hustead.
Cabell Circuit Court case number: 10-C-818
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems