Carl H. Sampson vs. Frank E. Pethtel and Mary Virginia Pethtel and Stone Energy Inc.
PA- Joseph R. Canestraro; J- Hummel
* A deed, dated April 1, 1986, conveyed a certain one-fourth share in 125 acres royalty to plaintiff. An issue has arisen as to whether Sampson's interest in the oil, gas and other mineral rights in, upon and underlying said 125 acres purchased at tax sale was for 1/4 interest on a now dry well. An Order acknowledging his ownership of said 1/4 interest of the 125 acre tract is requested.
Case number: 11-C-48
Vicki L. Stemple and Roger L. Stemple vs. Kroger Group Cooperative Inc. dba The Kroger Company; and ZRAJ Benwood LLC d/b/a Zamias Services Inc.
PA- C. Richard Wilson; Herman D. Lantz; J- Karl
* Defendant is a corporation doing business and lessor of real estate on Marshall Street. Vicki Stemple was grocery shopping at the premises, on April 6, 2009, when she slipped and fell. Said personal injuries are said to be the result of the defective condition of the sidewalk area outside of the store. As a direct result of defendant's negligence, Stemple says she has incurred medical expenses and may incur additional expenses in the future. Plaintiff's demand a trial by jury to equitably compensate them for their sustained damages.
Case number: 11-C-49
Patrick Rine vs. Superior Walls of Ohio Inc. nka Superior Walls of America Ltd.
PA- Eric M. Gordon; J- Hummel
* Defendant agreed to construct a basement for plaintiff on Boggs Run Road. The contract executed, on June 1, 2001, contained a limited warranty for 15 years to repair or place any defects in workmanship. In 2006 and 2008, cracks were noticed in the basement wall that impaired plaintiff's intended use of the residence. Compensation for the damages suffered is requested.
Case number: 11-C-50
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall