Amy N. Lynch vs. Tom Carney
PA- Pro Se; J- Karl
* In June 2010, a contract was signed wherein Bumble Bee Construction would construct a new roof and siding on plaintiff's residence. A check was given for half the cost and over the ensuing weeks defendant failed to perform any work. Full repayment of $5,925, is demanded, along with an Order revoking defendant's contract license.
Case number: 11-C-122
L.A. Pipeline Construction Company vs. Caiman Energy and Caiman Eastern Midstream
PA- James S. Huggins; John E. Triplett, Jr.; J- Karl
* Plaintiff laid a pipeline at various locations in Marshall County, beginning in August 2010 through the first four months of 2011. On April 19, 2011, defendants notified plaintiff that it was to "cease all construction work immediately." Ninety-five percent of the work was accomplished. The Court is asked to grant judgment, in favor of the plaintiff, in the amount of $2,446,209.88.
Case number: 11-C-124
John W. Miller and Mary Miller vs. Chesapeake Appalachia and Chesapeake Energy Corp.
PA- Erik A. Schramm; Kyle W. Bickford; J- Hummel
* On Aug. 10, 2010, Plaintiff's John and Mary Miller acquired their mineral interest in 65 acres, in Webster District, from Executors of the Estate of Wayne Francis, in a quit claim deed recorded this same date. Defendants have failed to file a Release of an Oil and Gas Lease with Marshall County, creating a cloud of title on Plaintiff's rights. Plaintiff seeks the removal of defendants, their equipment, and their employees from the premises.
Case number: 11-C-125
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan
- Mining companies sued after Justice man suffers severe head trauma in workplace accident
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age