Amy N. Lynch vs. Tom Carney
PA- Pro Se; J- Karl
* In June 2010, a contract was signed wherein Bumble Bee Construction would construct a new roof and siding on plaintiff's residence. A check was given for half the cost and over the ensuing weeks defendant failed to perform any work. Full repayment of $5,925, is demanded, along with an Order revoking defendant's contract license.
Case number: 11-C-122
L.A. Pipeline Construction Company vs. Caiman Energy and Caiman Eastern Midstream
PA- James S. Huggins; John E. Triplett, Jr.; J- Karl
* Plaintiff laid a pipeline at various locations in Marshall County, beginning in August 2010 through the first four months of 2011. On April 19, 2011, defendants notified plaintiff that it was to "cease all construction work immediately." Ninety-five percent of the work was accomplished. The Court is asked to grant judgment, in favor of the plaintiff, in the amount of $2,446,209.88.
Case number: 11-C-124
John W. Miller and Mary Miller vs. Chesapeake Appalachia and Chesapeake Energy Corp.
PA- Erik A. Schramm; Kyle W. Bickford; J- Hummel
* On Aug. 10, 2010, Plaintiff's John and Mary Miller acquired their mineral interest in 65 acres, in Webster District, from Executors of the Estate of Wayne Francis, in a quit claim deed recorded this same date. Defendants have failed to file a Release of an Oil and Gas Lease with Marshall County, creating a cloud of title on Plaintiff's rights. Plaintiff seeks the removal of defendants, their equipment, and their employees from the premises.
Case number: 11-C-125
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall