Garry Bennett vs. Bob Runion, individually and d/b/a Crawlspace & Basement Technologies
PA- Michael Paesani; J- David M. Pancake
* On July 22, 2010, the defendant provided Bennett with a written proposal to effectuate the water leak repair in his basement in the amount of $5,680 and then explained and provided him with a lifetime warranty. Bennett claims on Aug. 26, 2010, the defendant commenced and completed the work. But, on March 15, Bennett contacted Runion and advised him that water was leaking into the basement and Runion informed him that an additional $1,500 was needed to stop the water leak. Bennett claims Runion also advised him that to effectuate the lifetime warranty, it would be necessary to pay for a one, two or three year maintenance plan in the amount of $210.44, $528.94 or $740.94. Bennett is seeking compensatory and punitive damages with pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 11-C-750
Wanda Frances Lawrence, personal representative of the Estates of Wayne Richard Lawrence Jr., deceased; Ginger Elaine Lawrence, deceased; and Kelsie Emily Lawrence, deceased vs. Christopher S. Grizzell; the personal representative of the Estate of Christopher W. Rodgers, deceased; Daimler Trucks North America, LLC f/k/a Freightliner, LLC; and LTD Logistics, Inc.
PA- Michael T. Collis, Ryan J. Duty; J- David M. Pancake
* On April 7, 2010, Grizzell operated a 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, Rodgers was operating a 2004 Chevrolet Malibu and Wayne Richard Lawrence Jr. was operating a 2009 Freightliner Columbia truck tractor owned by LTD Logistics and manufactured by Daimler. Ginger Elaine Lawrence and Kelsie Emily Lawrence were passengers in the freightliner. When Grizzell attempted to switch lanes, Rodgers' vehicle collided into Grizzell's vehicle and then both vehicles traveled across the westbound lanes, through the median and cable barrier and into the path of the Lawrences' vehicle. As a result of the impact, the fuel tank of the Lawrence vehicle was breached and diesel fuel escaped, causing an explosion. Wanda Frances Lawrence is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 11-C-757
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall