Teresa L. Topping and Richard E. Topping vs. Teresa S. Main
PA - Jefferson Triplett; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiffs claim the defendant owes at least $53,719.89 plus interest after violating a lease agreement from July 21, 2010, and causing property damage to a two-story home, including painting without permission and causing damages to fixtures and new carpet.
Case number: 11-C-168
Henkels & McCoy Inc. vs. AES Laurel Mountain LLC, KR Wind Inc. and Tennessee Valley Infrastructure Group Inc.
PA - Shawn Romano; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiff claims the defendants have defaulted on the terms of a contract and now owe at least $562,243.00 plus interest for labor and materials, which were provided by the plaintiff.
Case number: 11-C-175
Center Designs LLC vs. Tuscan Sun Spa LLC
PA - Gregory Sproles; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiff claims the defendant owes at least $52,157.00 plus interest after defaulting on the terms of a lease agreement from Nov. 23, 2008.
Case number: 11-C-176
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees
- Kanawha Co. woman sues after fall on sidewak at St. Francis
- Fayette Co. woman blames Kmart in slip-and-fall suit
- UPDATE: WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- AG's office files diesel engine lawsuit against VW
- Robin Davis is a conflict of interest
- New prevailing wage rates, same old problems