Teresa L. Topping and Richard E. Topping vs. Teresa S. Main
PA - Jefferson Triplett; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiffs claim the defendant owes at least $53,719.89 plus interest after violating a lease agreement from July 21, 2010, and causing property damage to a two-story home, including painting without permission and causing damages to fixtures and new carpet.
Case number: 11-C-168
Henkels & McCoy Inc. vs. AES Laurel Mountain LLC, KR Wind Inc. and Tennessee Valley Infrastructure Group Inc.
PA - Shawn Romano; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiff claims the defendants have defaulted on the terms of a contract and now owe at least $562,243.00 plus interest for labor and materials, which were provided by the plaintiff.
Case number: 11-C-175
Center Designs LLC vs. Tuscan Sun Spa LLC
PA - Gregory Sproles; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiff claims the defendant owes at least $52,157.00 plus interest after defaulting on the terms of a lease agreement from Nov. 23, 2008.
Case number: 11-C-176
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note