Teresa L. Topping and Richard E. Topping vs. Teresa S. Main
PA - Jefferson Triplett; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiffs claim the defendant owes at least $53,719.89 plus interest after violating a lease agreement from July 21, 2010, and causing property damage to a two-story home, including painting without permission and causing damages to fixtures and new carpet.
Case number: 11-C-168
Henkels & McCoy Inc. vs. AES Laurel Mountain LLC, KR Wind Inc. and Tennessee Valley Infrastructure Group Inc.
PA - Shawn Romano; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiff claims the defendants have defaulted on the terms of a contract and now owe at least $562,243.00 plus interest for labor and materials, which were provided by the plaintiff.
Case number: 11-C-175
Center Designs LLC vs. Tuscan Sun Spa LLC
PA - Gregory Sproles; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiff claims the defendant owes at least $52,157.00 plus interest after defaulting on the terms of a lease agreement from Nov. 23, 2008.
Case number: 11-C-176
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published