Cedar Air Park Holdings LLC vs. Jefferson County Planning Commission
PA-Eric Hulett; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff seeks writ of certorari and writ of mandamus with regard to planning commission's denial of a request for a subdivision application. Plaintiff seeks a reversal of the decision and relief as ordered by the court.
Case Number: 11-C-460
Donald Orser vs. Angela L. Banks, Assessor of Jefferson County
PA- Pro Se; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant failed to respond to a Freedom of Information Request (FOIA). Plaintiff seeking requested information and legal costs.
Case Number: 11-C-461
Tonja Majkowski vs. Consumer Solutions 3, LLC, Clearvue Opportunity XX, LLC; Vaitrum Capital Inc. d/b/a Acqura Loan Service and Nationstar Mortgage LLC
PA-Aaron Amore; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims violation of the West Virginia Consumer Credit Protection Act. Seeks ups to $74,999.99.
Case Number: 11-C-462
John Richard Thomas vs. Charles Town Police Department
PA-Pro Se; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims Charles Town Sgt. G. Manning used excessive force in an arrest. Plaintiff claims force caused physical damage resulting in stitches and staples. Plaintiff is seeking up to $800,000 in damages.
Case Number: 11-C-470
- Putnam County woman alleges companies tried to collect debt that has been paid in full
- Quickbooks creator accused of breach of contract
- Man says R.T. Rogers supervisor forced him to drive truck without seatbelts in snowstorm
- Food City owners sued after woman falls in Bluefield store
- Construction company claims invoice not paid
- United Industrial Services seeking courts help in collecting alleged debt
- Former Toyota parts worker sues over firing
- Man claims ice at apartment complex led to injuries
- Surgeon's actions allegedly led to patient's permanent vision damage
- Rental company sues over alleged breach of agreements