Cedar Air Park Holdings LLC vs. Jefferson County Planning Commission
PA-Eric Hulett; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff seeks writ of certorari and writ of mandamus with regard to planning commission's denial of a request for a subdivision application. Plaintiff seeks a reversal of the decision and relief as ordered by the court.
Case Number: 11-C-460
Donald Orser vs. Angela L. Banks, Assessor of Jefferson County
PA- Pro Se; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant failed to respond to a Freedom of Information Request (FOIA). Plaintiff seeking requested information and legal costs.
Case Number: 11-C-461
Tonja Majkowski vs. Consumer Solutions 3, LLC, Clearvue Opportunity XX, LLC; Vaitrum Capital Inc. d/b/a Acqura Loan Service and Nationstar Mortgage LLC
PA-Aaron Amore; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims violation of the West Virginia Consumer Credit Protection Act. Seeks ups to $74,999.99.
Case Number: 11-C-462
John Richard Thomas vs. Charles Town Police Department
PA-Pro Se; J-David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims Charles Town Sgt. G. Manning used excessive force in an arrest. Plaintiff claims force caused physical damage resulting in stitches and staples. Plaintiff is seeking up to $800,000 in damages.
Case Number: 11-C-470
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall