Kable Excavating LLC vs. M&S Property Development LLC
PA-Andrew Skinner J-Gina Groh
* Plaintiff claims defendant failed to pay for completed excavation work. Plaintiff seeks $47,330 for work completed as well as court costs.
Case Number: 11-C-1052
Angela Harvey vs. Food Lion, LLC, SJ Martinsburg, LLC, HE Martinsburg, LLC and CKLM Management LLC
PA-Christopher Janelle; J-Gray Silver
* Plaintiff claims that in Dec. 2009, she slipped and fell on an icy sidewalk. Plaintiff claims defendant was negligent and the fall has caused permanent injury. Plaintiff seeks damages to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 11-C-1059
Joseph A. Vanrensselaer and Mandy R. King vs. GE Capital Retail Bank, FSB
PA-Sarah Hinkle; J-Gray Silver
* Plaintiff claims violation of West Virginia Consumer Protection Act. Seeks up to $74,999.
Case Number: 11-C-1065
Carol Ann Galecki vs. Paul G. Taylor, an individual and Law Offices of Paul G. Taylor, PLLC
PA-Jeffrey L. Robinette; J-Gina Groh
* Plaintiff claims she hired counsel with the Law Offices of Paul G. Taylor in 2007. Attorney Kenneth Ford represented her in a personal injury case. Plaintiff alleges that Ford left the employ of the law firm and the firm did not inform her nor did they inform her that Ford's license had been suspended. Plaintiff claims negligence and fraud on the part of the defendant and seeks all damages, pre- and post-judgment and costs.
Case Number: 11-C-1073
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination
- Worker sues former employer, alleging wrongful termination
- AG seeks subpoena against Jackson Co. door-to-door meat seller
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Charleston woman blames Elder-Beerman for injuries from falling in store
- Woman blames Kmart for slip-and-fall injury over floor mat at store
- Charleston man says he was injured in apartment ceiling collapse