Judy Welch vs. Gary Ransbottom and Glady Fork Cabins Co.
PA - Erika Kolenich; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiff, who was formerly engaged in a romantic relationship with Ransbottom, claims the defendant has failed to return personal property to her and has failed to fully compensate her for work, contributions and assistance to his business that she provided before their relationship ended. She is seeking an undetermined amount of relief.
Case number: 11-C-202
FIA Card Services NA vs. Adam J. D'Angelo
PA - Edna Coulter; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiff claims the defendant owes at least $38,874.93 plus interest for a past-due credit account.
Case number: 11-C-204
Stevens Engineers and Constructors Inc., formerly Stevens Painton Corp., vs. Tennessee Valley Infrastructure Group Inc.; AES Laurel Mountain LLC; AES Wind LLC; AES PJM Wind LLC; AES Corp.; Thomas L. Ferguson; Linda Kay Ferguson; E&K Properties LP; Pamela S. Gobert; Wilson H. Van Meter; C. Sterling Van Meter; David P. Van Meter IV; Charles A. Van Meter; Tall Trees and Land LLC; Harry Smith, trustee; Polino Enterprises Inc.; Davis Trust; Coastal Forest Resources Co., d/b/a Coastal Timberlands Co.; Carol Molnar; Daniel Molnar; Matthew Molnar; Geneva Molnar; Myles Family Foundation; June Myles; John M. Mosesso, trustee of the John A. Mosesso Testamentary Trust; Victor Mosesso; Gene Allen Andrews, secured party; Inga Andrews, secured party; Metlife Insurance Co. of Connecticut; Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.; and Douglas C. McElwee, trustee
PA - Robert Bays; J - Wilfong
* The plaintiff is seeking at least $2,146,722.19 plus interest from Tennessee Valley after it breached a contract from July 22, 2010, by failing to pay for construction services related to building a wind-powered, electric generation facility in Randolph County. The plaintiff named additional defendants who have property- or lien-related interests in the project.
Case number: 11-C-210
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy
- Wayne Co. man sues Mountaineer Contractors for breach
- Woman says Nytis Exploration violated state code
- Panel reviews public financing complaints in Supreme Court race
- Steptoe & Johnson will sponsor North American Prospect Expo in Houston