21st Mortgage Corporation vs. Marsha Moyers aka Shepherd and Jonathan Moyers
PA-Timothy J. Amos J-Gray Silver
* Plaintiff claims defendant failed to pay $35,495.00 for past agreed upon promissory note.
Case Number: 12-C-3
Citibank NA vs. Crystal L. Kumar, Saravar Kumar
PA-Andrew N. Frye, III; J-Gina Groh
* Plaintiff claims defendant failed to pay $35,897.03 for past agreed upon promissory note.
Case Number: 12-C-4
Rosemarie A. Arthur vs. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
PA-Terrance L. Britt; J-Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims that on or ab out 10/4/2010, she was injured in automobile accident due to negligence of uninsured driver, Felipe Ayala. She seeks relief via uninsured motorist coverage from her own insurance company up to the amount of $74,999.00.
Case Number: 12-C-8
Carolyn Adams vs. John Draper Jr., MD
PA-Amanda L. Lewis; J-Gina Groh
* Plaintiff claims defendant is guilty of medical malpractice in that he failed to care for issues with her knee. Plaintiff claims she now faces continued injury and potential loss of function. Plaintiff seeks damages to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 12-C-10
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall