21st Mortgage Corporation vs. Marsha Moyers aka Shepherd and Jonathan Moyers
PA-Timothy J. Amos J-Gray Silver
* Plaintiff claims defendant failed to pay $35,495.00 for past agreed upon promissory note.
Case Number: 12-C-3
Citibank NA vs. Crystal L. Kumar, Saravar Kumar
PA-Andrew N. Frye, III; J-Gina Groh
* Plaintiff claims defendant failed to pay $35,897.03 for past agreed upon promissory note.
Case Number: 12-C-4
Rosemarie A. Arthur vs. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
PA-Terrance L. Britt; J-Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims that on or ab out 10/4/2010, she was injured in automobile accident due to negligence of uninsured driver, Felipe Ayala. She seeks relief via uninsured motorist coverage from her own insurance company up to the amount of $74,999.00.
Case Number: 12-C-8
Carolyn Adams vs. John Draper Jr., MD
PA-Amanda L. Lewis; J-Gina Groh
* Plaintiff claims defendant is guilty of medical malpractice in that he failed to care for issues with her knee. Plaintiff claims she now faces continued injury and potential loss of function. Plaintiff seeks damages to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 12-C-10
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age
- Former DHHR employee alleges wrongful termination despite approved medical leave
- Kanawha Co. physician sues, alleging his partners forced him out of shares of Day Surgery LLC
- Humphreys' firm hit with another legal malpractice claim
- Jackson County residents sue state in roadway dispute
- Pennsylvania man sues developer, alleging breach of agreement
- Woman sues Nitro to stop city from assessing property fees