21st Mortgage Corporation vs. Marsha Moyers aka Shepherd and Jonathan Moyers
PA-Timothy J. Amos J-Gray Silver
* Plaintiff claims defendant failed to pay $35,495.00 for past agreed upon promissory note.
Case Number: 12-C-3
Citibank NA vs. Crystal L. Kumar, Saravar Kumar
PA-Andrew N. Frye, III; J-Gina Groh
* Plaintiff claims defendant failed to pay $35,897.03 for past agreed upon promissory note.
Case Number: 12-C-4
Rosemarie A. Arthur vs. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
PA-Terrance L. Britt; J-Christopher Wilkes
* Plaintiff claims that on or ab out 10/4/2010, she was injured in automobile accident due to negligence of uninsured driver, Felipe Ayala. She seeks relief via uninsured motorist coverage from her own insurance company up to the amount of $74,999.00.
Case Number: 12-C-8
Carolyn Adams vs. John Draper Jr., MD
PA-Amanda L. Lewis; J-Gina Groh
* Plaintiff claims defendant is guilty of medical malpractice in that he failed to care for issues with her knee. Plaintiff claims she now faces continued injury and potential loss of function. Plaintiff seeks damages to be determined at trial.
Case Number: 12-C-10
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published