WINFIELD -- A man is suing Advanced Technical Solution and the driver of a vehicle that struck him and caused him damage.
On Jan. 11, 2010, Jesse Baldwin was driving a 2006 Ford Free Star Mini Van owned by Advanced Technical Solutions, when he struck a 2006 Ford F-150 being driven by Larry S. Ross, according to a complaint filed Jan. 10 in Putnam Circuit Court.
Ross claims Baldwin failed to maintain control of the vehicle and operated his vehicle in an erratic, reckless and careless manner and "smashed into the back" of his vehicle.
The defendants' negligence caused Ross to sustain rear end damage due to the force of the impact, according to the suit.
Ross claims as a result of the defendants' negligence, he also sustained injuries and was forced to incur medical expenses.
Advanced Technical Solutions was negligent in allowing Baldwin to drive the vehicle, according to the suit.
Ross is seeking compensatory damages with pre-judgment interest. He is being represented by Mark A. Hunt.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge O.C. Spaulding.
Putnam Circuit Court case number: 12-C-4
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall