WINFIELD -- A man is suing Advanced Technical Solution and the driver of a vehicle that struck him and caused him damage.
On Jan. 11, 2010, Jesse Baldwin was driving a 2006 Ford Free Star Mini Van owned by Advanced Technical Solutions, when he struck a 2006 Ford F-150 being driven by Larry S. Ross, according to a complaint filed Jan. 10 in Putnam Circuit Court.
Ross claims Baldwin failed to maintain control of the vehicle and operated his vehicle in an erratic, reckless and careless manner and "smashed into the back" of his vehicle.
The defendants' negligence caused Ross to sustain rear end damage due to the force of the impact, according to the suit.
Ross claims as a result of the defendants' negligence, he also sustained injuries and was forced to incur medical expenses.
Advanced Technical Solutions was negligent in allowing Baldwin to drive the vehicle, according to the suit.
Ross is seeking compensatory damages with pre-judgment interest. He is being represented by Mark A. Hunt.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge O.C. Spaulding.
Putnam Circuit Court case number: 12-C-4
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published