WINFIELD -- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. for a vehicle accident that caused damage to a pedestrian.
On April 23, 2010, Trina Green was driving a vehicle owned by Dale Hughes on the parking lot of GoMart in Poca, according to a complaint filed Dec. 19, 2011, in Putnam Circuit Court.
State Farm claims in the parking lot, Green struck Lewis R. Withrow Jr., a pedestrian, and injured him.
Because of the defendants' actions, State Farm paid damages to Withrow in the amount of $29,036.78 for injuries, according to the suit.
State Farm is seeking judgment in the amoutn of $29,036.78 with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by R. Stephen Jarrell.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Phillip Stowers.
Putnam Circuit Court case number: 11-C-374
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall