WINFIELD -- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. for a vehicle accident that caused damage to a pedestrian.
On April 23, 2010, Trina Green was driving a vehicle owned by Dale Hughes on the parking lot of GoMart in Poca, according to a complaint filed Dec. 19, 2011, in Putnam Circuit Court.
State Farm claims in the parking lot, Green struck Lewis R. Withrow Jr., a pedestrian, and injured him.
Because of the defendants' actions, State Farm paid damages to Withrow in the amount of $29,036.78 for injuries, according to the suit.
State Farm is seeking judgment in the amoutn of $29,036.78 with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by R. Stephen Jarrell.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Phillip Stowers.
Putnam Circuit Court case number: 11-C-374
- Suit claims Marcum & Associates owes sum for unpaid goods
- Suit claims University Physicians and Surgeons failed to pay employees in timely manner
- Morrisey, Texas AG urge feds before climate summit
- Chester mayor challenges city council bid of negligence
- Owners of modular home accuse manufacturer of negligence
- Inmate says Charleston officers used racial slurs, excess force
- Railroad worker says logging firm negligent in hiring
- Wyoming Co. miner accuses coal mines of harmful safety violations
- Winfield files petition over rejection of annexation request
- AG announces mobile office hours for December