WINFIELD -- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. for a vehicle accident that caused damage to a pedestrian.
On April 23, 2010, Trina Green was driving a vehicle owned by Dale Hughes on the parking lot of GoMart in Poca, according to a complaint filed Dec. 19, 2011, in Putnam Circuit Court.
State Farm claims in the parking lot, Green struck Lewis R. Withrow Jr., a pedestrian, and injured him.
Because of the defendants' actions, State Farm paid damages to Withrow in the amount of $29,036.78 for injuries, according to the suit.
State Farm is seeking judgment in the amoutn of $29,036.78 with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by R. Stephen Jarrell.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Phillip Stowers.
Putnam Circuit Court case number: 11-C-374
- Morrisey: States have no legal obligation to comply with halted Clean Power Plan
- Legal assistant loses 110 pounds, makes it on magazine cover
- Man blames state DOH for Mingo Co. accident
- Justices order new 'in camera' review of documents
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Landowners accuse Capital Land Services, others of breach of mineral lease contracts
- Worker injured on construction project alleges Triton violated safety standards
- Bank officer accuses MetLife of refusing to honor her disability claim
- Customer blames casino for torn rotator cuff in slip-and-fall incident
- Tobacco-shops firm accused of defaulting on note