WINFIELD -- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. for a vehicle accident that caused damage to a pedestrian.
On April 23, 2010, Trina Green was driving a vehicle owned by Dale Hughes on the parking lot of GoMart in Poca, according to a complaint filed Dec. 19, 2011, in Putnam Circuit Court.
State Farm claims in the parking lot, Green struck Lewis R. Withrow Jr., a pedestrian, and injured him.
Because of the defendants' actions, State Farm paid damages to Withrow in the amount of $29,036.78 for injuries, according to the suit.
State Farm is seeking judgment in the amoutn of $29,036.78 with pre- and post-judgment interest. It is being represented by R. Stephen Jarrell.
The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Phillip Stowers.
Putnam Circuit Court case number: 11-C-374
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit