FIA Card Services N.A. vs. Mary C. Silveous
PA: Edna Jenelle Coulter; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $31,307.17 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-66
Wells Fargo vs. Management Construction LLC, a West Virginia Limited Liability Company; Patricia Sanderson, Individually and David Leonard, Individually
PA: Tim J. Yianne; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant owes at least $115,458.23 for past due credit agreement.
Case number: 12-C-71
Rosalyn Y. Allen vs. S&S WVA Enterprises, LP, a West Virginia Corporation; Stan and Sandy Partners, LLC, a West Virginia Limited Liability Company; Stanley R. Neal, an individual and Christine Holden, an individual
PA: David Hammer; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims she was wrongly terminated from job at McDonald's in Shepherdstown when she missed work for illness. Plaintiff claims disability of diabetes and asthma and alleges defendants were aware of disabilities. Plaintiff claims she received no pay due her when terminated. Plaintiff seeks back pay, punitive damages and other damages to be determined.
Case number: 12-C-72
Charles David Smith vs. Centra Bank Inc.
PA: Brett Offutt; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff claims defendant was to serve as rent collector per a loan agreement and that defendant failed to collect rents which resulted in foreclosure. Plaintiff alleges tortious interference with a contractual relationship and seeks compensatory and consequential damages not less than $750,000.
Case number: 12-C-79
Lilia Clayton vs. PNGI Charles Town Gaming LLC
PA: Andrew Skinner; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff alleges that on or about April 4, 2010, she was sitting on a stool at the casino which broke causing her to fall and sustain injuries. Plaintiff alleges gross negligence and seeks damages to be determined at trial.
Case number: 12-C-88
Kong J. Won, Administratrix of the Estate of Ho Young Won vs. Michael DeWayne Brown and Loudoun County, Virginia Sheriff's Office
PA: Eric M. Mayhurst; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff alleges that on or about June 15, 2011, Defendant Brown was operating a stolen vehicle and was being pursued by officer from Loudoun County. Plaintiff alleges defendant struck decedent's car causing wrongful death. Plaintiff alleges negligent conduct of Brown and LCSO deputy. Plaintiff seeks compensation in the form of compensatory damages and all other damages to be awarded at trial.
Case number: 12-C-92
Cloverdale Heights Homeowners Association vs. Charlotte A. Kisner
PA: Tammy Mitchell McWilliams; J: David Sanders
* Plaintiff alleges defendant owes at least $35,957.59 in HOA fees and assessed fines and interest.
Case number: 12-C-93
- Property owners accuse Chase Bank of interfering with property sale
- Farmers & Mechanica Mutual insurance company sues Elite Cleaners over alleged elevator damage
- Tri-County Tool Rentals accuses customer of not paying money owed under credit agreement
- Property owners accuse contractor of allegedly filing fraudulent lien
- Family of man allegedly killed by state police files wrongful death suit
- Walmart shopper alleges store, two suppliers negligent in slip-and-fall accident
- WVSU official claims he was terminated for objecting to questionable contract
- Apartment developers accused of poor construction for preventing flooding
- Father alleges Oak Hill police caused son's fatal car wreck
- Teen accuses driver allegedly responsible for car wreck of causing injuries