Barbara Mannon, as guardian of Starlett Thompson vs. Seventeenth Street Associates, LLC d/b/a Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center
PA- Andrew L. Paternostro, Sprague W. Hazard, Jeff D. Stewart; J- David M. Pancake
* Thompson was a nursing home resident of the defendant's on three separate occasions from Oct. 17, 2008, until June 22, 2011. Mannon claims the defendant was negligent in its care for Thompson. Mannon is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 12-C-186
Jeffrey Raines vs. Setzer's World of Camping and Crossroads RV, Inc.
PA- David R. Tyson; J- David M. Pancake
* On July 5, 2010, the defendant sold Raines a 2011 Slingshot travel trailer in the amount of $29,145. Raines claims the travel trailer was defective. Raines is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 12-C-195
- Big Lots delayed distribution of final paycheck, suit alleges
- Triad Engineering sues for payment for services rendered last year
- Babcock Lumber claims Fertig Cabinet owes sum for goods
- Wrongful death charge brought against Eldercare of Jackson County, administrator
- Fayette County man claims fellow employee assaulted him
- Belmont Co. woman accuses Russell Nesbitt Services of gender discrimination
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published