Barbara Mannon, as guardian of Starlett Thompson vs. Seventeenth Street Associates, LLC d/b/a Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center
PA- Andrew L. Paternostro, Sprague W. Hazard, Jeff D. Stewart; J- David M. Pancake
* Thompson was a nursing home resident of the defendant's on three separate occasions from Oct. 17, 2008, until June 22, 2011. Mannon claims the defendant was negligent in its care for Thompson. Mannon is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 12-C-186
Jeffrey Raines vs. Setzer's World of Camping and Crossroads RV, Inc.
PA- David R. Tyson; J- David M. Pancake
* On July 5, 2010, the defendant sold Raines a 2011 Slingshot travel trailer in the amount of $29,145. Raines claims the travel trailer was defective. Raines is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 12-C-195
- Morrisey to meet with state law firms
- Forums allow a chance to interact with Business Court
- Justices say injury was not caused by accident at work
- State Supreme Court affirms Office of Judges decision
- Walker shares her conservative vision for state Supreme Court
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Couple accuse General Motors of selling defective truck
- Landowners cite breach of contract against CLS Group over mineral leases
- Woman accuses Family Dollar of retaliatory discharge
- Nursing home faces suit alleging wrongful death