Barbara Mannon, as guardian of Starlett Thompson vs. Seventeenth Street Associates, LLC d/b/a Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center
PA- Andrew L. Paternostro, Sprague W. Hazard, Jeff D. Stewart; J- David M. Pancake
* Thompson was a nursing home resident of the defendant's on three separate occasions from Oct. 17, 2008, until June 22, 2011. Mannon claims the defendant was negligent in its care for Thompson. Mannon is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 12-C-186
Jeffrey Raines vs. Setzer's World of Camping and Crossroads RV, Inc.
PA- David R. Tyson; J- David M. Pancake
* On July 5, 2010, the defendant sold Raines a 2011 Slingshot travel trailer in the amount of $29,145. Raines claims the travel trailer was defective. Raines is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 12-C-195
- Customer charges Dollar General with ignoring her complaint
- Railway worker sues Norfolk Southern over twisted ankle, claiming negligence
- Daughter sues CAMC, claiming mother fell during treatment
- Morrisey gets 'critical victory' on EPA 'Waters' plan
- Former inmate sues Southern Regional Jail staff, facility over assault and battery allegations
- Texas company seeks to void contract with Costonia Station over title dispute
- Putnam Co. couple seeks damages for vehicle purchase over alleged violations of Lemon Law
- Estate sues Thomas Memorial Hospital after negligent procedure allegedly caused man's death
- Vacated Fayette Town Center space leads to breach of lease suit
- New York family sues WVU, fraternity for son's death