Barbara Mannon, as guardian of Starlett Thompson vs. Seventeenth Street Associates, LLC d/b/a Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center
PA- Andrew L. Paternostro, Sprague W. Hazard, Jeff D. Stewart; J- David M. Pancake
* Thompson was a nursing home resident of the defendant's on three separate occasions from Oct. 17, 2008, until June 22, 2011. Mannon claims the defendant was negligent in its care for Thompson. Mannon is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 12-C-186
Jeffrey Raines vs. Setzer's World of Camping and Crossroads RV, Inc.
PA- David R. Tyson; J- David M. Pancake
* On July 5, 2010, the defendant sold Raines a 2011 Slingshot travel trailer in the amount of $29,145. Raines claims the travel trailer was defective. Raines is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 12-C-195
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall