Euranda Landis, as trustee of the Kemp Sylvester Landis Trust vs. EQT Production Co., Charles Moles d/b/a Charles Moles Excavating, Ellison Dozer Service, Inc. and Francis Brothers, LLC
PA – Kevin Harris, Eric Holmes and Dan Greear; J – Evans
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for destruction of property in the course of drilling a gas well. She seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-69
In re: Orville Holmes, as executor of the estate of Doris Harris
PA – Pro se; J – Not yet assigned
* The petitioner, a Ripley resident, is asking the court to approve a settlement reached with State Farm Automobile Insurance Company for $100,000 following the death of his wife, Doris, on June 16, 2011, in Mercer County, Pa., with the proceeds to be distributed three ways between himself and his sons, Randy and Dallas.
Case number: 12-C-70
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection