Euranda Landis, as trustee of the Kemp Sylvester Landis Trust vs. EQT Production Co., Charles Moles d/b/a Charles Moles Excavating, Ellison Dozer Service, Inc. and Francis Brothers, LLC
PA – Kevin Harris, Eric Holmes and Dan Greear; J – Evans
* The plaintiff is suing the defendants for destruction of property in the course of drilling a gas well. She seeks unspecified damages, interest, court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 12-C-69
In re: Orville Holmes, as executor of the estate of Doris Harris
PA – Pro se; J – Not yet assigned
* The petitioner, a Ripley resident, is asking the court to approve a settlement reached with State Farm Automobile Insurance Company for $100,000 following the death of his wife, Doris, on June 16, 2011, in Mercer County, Pa., with the proceeds to be distributed three ways between himself and his sons, Randy and Dallas.
Case number: 12-C-70
- U.S. Chamber urges Tomblin to sign AG 'sunshine bill'
- Man says he was injured by Jefferson High teacher at school
- Man sues R&R Operations, others for injuries from fall
- Delbarton man accuses Williamson Memorial of HIPAA violations
- Injections necessary for man’s 1986 injury, Justices rule
- U.S. SC sides with states, halts EPA’s Clean Power Plan
- Law firm continues free Valentine's Day divorce for eighth year
- Motorist sues for alleged negligence in collision
- Suit against Hampton Inn alleges bug infestation
- Auto wholesaler seeks to move sexual harassment claim to federal court