Arnold and Ruth Chambers and James W. Chambers vs. Range Resources - Appalachia LLC f/k/a Great Lakes Energy Partners, et al
Range Resources - Appalachia, LLC, f/k/a Great Lakes Energy Partners, et al
PA- Jonathan E. Turak; Daniel J. Guida; J- Karl
* The Chambers own about 100 acres of land with the oil and gas rights within. The oil and gas companies are now able to effectively develop deep shale formations. Defendant Huffman's failure to disclosed conduct allowed him financial advantage over the plaintiffs. Judgment is demanded for their economic loss and slander of title.
Case number: 12-C-94
Marjorie and Michael Kuzma vs. Morris Joseph Bucan
PA- Gregory A. Gellner; J- Hummel
* On May 25, 2010, Marjorie Kuzma was operating her vehicle west of Interstate 470 near Bethlehem. She slowed for traffic, and Bucan rear- ended her so severe that she was shoved into the vehicle in front of her driven by Sunila Mehrotra. Plaintiff suffered injuries to her neck and the right side of her body. Her therapeutic expenses, in excess of $5,000 to date, are sought along with a compensatory judgment.
Case number: 12-C-95
Chrisanna and Charles Phillips vs. The Kroger Co, d/b/a Kroger, an Ohio Corp., and Kroger Limited Partnership
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Hummel
* On May 19, 2010, Chrisanna Phillips was shopping at the Lafayette Avenue Kroger. She slipped and fell on a light blue liquid or substance. Defendant breached a duty they owed by failing to maintain a safe premise. Compensatory judgment is demanded.
Case number: 12-C-99
Michael and Judy-Lynn Riley vs. Caiman Eastern Midstream LLC
PA- Eric M. Gordon; J- Hummel
* On Jul. 21, 2011, plaintiffs granted Caiman the right to enter the private roadway 15 feet from plaintiff's structure. Heavy traffic caused significant vibration to occur to Riley's modular home. Further, plaintiff entered a parking pad adjacent to their home bulldozing and breaking up the concrete. Compensation is sought for the damages sustained.
Case number: 12-C-101
- Marmet citizens file petition to remove mayor from office
- West Virginia committed to combating substance abuse
- A letter to Secretary Kerry
- Morrisey warns of credit, debit chip card email scam
- AG's office urges caution with online holiday shopping
- SDW Electric sued for allegedly unpaid debts
- Workers accuse Republic Energy of firing over safety complaints, age
- Beckley HVAC firm seeks restitution from Norco Construction for unpaid bills
- Repo man seeks possession of final paycheck
- Woman accuses Marion Co. Coal of discrimination, retaliation