Becky S. and William P. Kovalick vs. Phyllis C. Hartley
PA- Jeffrey V. Kessler; J- Karl
* Plaintiff settled with defendant's insurer Nationwide from a collision between the parties which occurred on Jan. 5, 2012. Kovalick was covered by an underinsured policy issued by Erie Insurance. Settlement is demanded to compensate their injuries.
Case number: 12-C-116
Taylor Shane Simms vs. Shelia Crow
PA- David C. White; J- Karl
* On June 22, 2010, Crow piloted her vehicle into the plaintiff's vehicle. Her failure to maintain a safe distance resulted in various injuries to Simms. A compensatory judgment, with costs, is requested.
Case number: 12-C-118
Arthur Timmins vs. Cody Dillon Midcap and John Doe(s)
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Hummel
* Defendant has been unable to determine the owner of the ATV vehicle operated by Midcap. When the name is ascertained, Timmins will seek leave to amend this complaint. Midcap violently struck plaintiff, a lawful pedestrian, on June 24, 2010. The hit and run occurred at a railroad crossing in Cameron. Plaintiff incurred divers and sundry expenses for injuries permanent in nature. A trial by jury is demanded.
Case number: 12-C-119
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination
- Worker sues former employer, alleging wrongful termination
- AG seeks subpoena against Jackson Co. door-to-door meat seller
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Charleston woman blames Elder-Beerman for injuries from falling in store
- Woman blames Kmart for slip-and-fall injury over floor mat at store
- Charleston man says he was injured in apartment ceiling collapse