Becky S. and William P. Kovalick vs. Phyllis C. Hartley
PA- Jeffrey V. Kessler; J- Karl
* Plaintiff settled with defendant's insurer Nationwide from a collision between the parties which occurred on Jan. 5, 2012. Kovalick was covered by an underinsured policy issued by Erie Insurance. Settlement is demanded to compensate their injuries.
Case number: 12-C-116
Taylor Shane Simms vs. Shelia Crow
PA- David C. White; J- Karl
* On June 22, 2010, Crow piloted her vehicle into the plaintiff's vehicle. Her failure to maintain a safe distance resulted in various injuries to Simms. A compensatory judgment, with costs, is requested.
Case number: 12-C-118
Arthur Timmins vs. Cody Dillon Midcap and John Doe(s)
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Hummel
* Defendant has been unable to determine the owner of the ATV vehicle operated by Midcap. When the name is ascertained, Timmins will seek leave to amend this complaint. Midcap violently struck plaintiff, a lawful pedestrian, on June 24, 2010. The hit and run occurred at a railroad crossing in Cameron. Plaintiff incurred divers and sundry expenses for injuries permanent in nature. A trial by jury is demanded.
Case number: 12-C-119
- W.Va, other states file reply in Clean Power Plan stay request
- Fighting disability fraud to protect Social Security
- Disabled woman accuses federal prison where she worked of discrimination
- Drug company cuts off supply to Mingo Co. pharmacy
- Justices: Board of review relied on misstatement, mischaracterization
- Man accuses John Skidmore Development of workers’ comp discrimination
- Police officer sues City of Kenova for forcing him to quit
- Woman accuses 3D Construction of discrimination, invasion of privacy
- Wayne Co. man sues Mountaineer Contractors for breach
- Woman says Nytis Exploration violated state code