Becky S. and William P. Kovalick vs. Phyllis C. Hartley
PA- Jeffrey V. Kessler; J- Karl
* Plaintiff settled with defendant's insurer Nationwide from a collision between the parties which occurred on Jan. 5, 2012. Kovalick was covered by an underinsured policy issued by Erie Insurance. Settlement is demanded to compensate their injuries.
Case number: 12-C-116
Taylor Shane Simms vs. Shelia Crow
PA- David C. White; J- Karl
* On June 22, 2010, Crow piloted her vehicle into the plaintiff's vehicle. Her failure to maintain a safe distance resulted in various injuries to Simms. A compensatory judgment, with costs, is requested.
Case number: 12-C-118
Arthur Timmins vs. Cody Dillon Midcap and John Doe(s)
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Hummel
* Defendant has been unable to determine the owner of the ATV vehicle operated by Midcap. When the name is ascertained, Timmins will seek leave to amend this complaint. Midcap violently struck plaintiff, a lawful pedestrian, on June 24, 2010. The hit and run occurred at a railroad crossing in Cameron. Plaintiff incurred divers and sundry expenses for injuries permanent in nature. A trial by jury is demanded.
Case number: 12-C-119
- Federal jury awards $1.6M to Ohio woman in DuPont C8 lawsuit
- Traders Bank sues to recover allegedly unpaid portion of loan
- Mining companies sued after Justice man suffers severe head trauma in workplace accident
- Couple files suit to recoup costs to fix allegedly shoddy renovation work
- Woman sues chief correctional officer over sexual abuse claims
- Former inmate sues Correctional Facility Authority for copies of videos and photos
- Kanawha Co. woman sues Rite Aid, claiming botched drug prescriptions
- Ex-employee of Huntington Bancshares sues over alleged sexual harassment, termination
- Therapist sues Select Specialty Hospital, alleging FMLA violation
- Laboratory Corp. of America warehouse worker claims he was terminated due to disability, age