Becky S. and William P. Kovalick vs. Phyllis C. Hartley
PA- Jeffrey V. Kessler; J- Karl
* Plaintiff settled with defendant's insurer Nationwide from a collision between the parties which occurred on Jan. 5, 2012. Kovalick was covered by an underinsured policy issued by Erie Insurance. Settlement is demanded to compensate their injuries.
Case number: 12-C-116
Taylor Shane Simms vs. Shelia Crow
PA- David C. White; J- Karl
* On June 22, 2010, Crow piloted her vehicle into the plaintiff's vehicle. Her failure to maintain a safe distance resulted in various injuries to Simms. A compensatory judgment, with costs, is requested.
Case number: 12-C-118
Arthur Timmins vs. Cody Dillon Midcap and John Doe(s)
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Hummel
* Defendant has been unable to determine the owner of the ATV vehicle operated by Midcap. When the name is ascertained, Timmins will seek leave to amend this complaint. Midcap violently struck plaintiff, a lawful pedestrian, on June 24, 2010. The hit and run occurred at a railroad crossing in Cameron. Plaintiff incurred divers and sundry expenses for injuries permanent in nature. A trial by jury is demanded.
Case number: 12-C-119
- AG's office files complaint against alarm company
- Morrisey praises USSC ruling on church rights
- Justice remand United Bank fraud case
- Dirt biker blames CSX, others for injuries
- State Farm agent sues over assistant’s job move
- Woman accuses nursing home of neglect
- Miner alleges employer broke law following injury
- Former judge alleges libel, malicious prosecution
- Couple invokes lemon law in Chevy purchase
- Customer blames grocer after slip and fall