Federal National Mortgage Association vs. Scott E. and Stephanie L. McPherson
PA – Steven Sluss; J - Beane
* The plaintiff is seeking a court order ejecting the defendants from property FNMA acquired at 42 Mt. Pleasant Estates on Aug. 17, 2010, for $93,211.63 following a trustee sale. They also seek a declaration they are now owners in fee-simple of the property.
Case number: 12-C-246
Jody S. Young vs. Tim Horton's USA, D. KAF, Inc. and John Athey
PA- Drew M. Capuder; J – Waters
* The plaintiff, a Williamstown resident, is suing the defendant, the American subsidiary of a Canadian business, for wrongful termination when she was fired on July 10, 2010, after lodging multiple allegations of sexual harassment against Athey, manager of three Tim Horton's franchises in Parkersburg, and Marietta, Ohio. Along with unspecified damages, court costs attorneys fees and interest, she seeks reinstatement to her job.
Case number: 12-C-251
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection