Federal National Mortgage Association vs. Scott E. and Stephanie L. McPherson
PA – Steven Sluss; J - Beane
* The plaintiff is seeking a court order ejecting the defendants from property FNMA acquired at 42 Mt. Pleasant Estates on Aug. 17, 2010, for $93,211.63 following a trustee sale. They also seek a declaration they are now owners in fee-simple of the property.
Case number: 12-C-246
Jody S. Young vs. Tim Horton's USA, D. KAF, Inc. and John Athey
PA- Drew M. Capuder; J – Waters
* The plaintiff, a Williamstown resident, is suing the defendant, the American subsidiary of a Canadian business, for wrongful termination when she was fired on July 10, 2010, after lodging multiple allegations of sexual harassment against Athey, manager of three Tim Horton's franchises in Parkersburg, and Marietta, Ohio. Along with unspecified damages, court costs attorneys fees and interest, she seeks reinstatement to her job.
Case number: 12-C-251
- WV CALA kicks off Lawsuit Abuse Awareness Week
- Neely: Delaware newspaper suit simply 'about money'
- W.Va. Medical Institute sues over claims that a merger caused breach of contract
- Kanawha Co. man accuses former employer of age discrimination
- Worker sues former employer, alleging wrongful termination
- AG seeks subpoena against Jackson Co. door-to-door meat seller
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Charleston woman blames Elder-Beerman for injuries from falling in store
- Woman blames Kmart for slip-and-fall injury over floor mat at store
- Charleston man says he was injured in apartment ceiling collapse