Charles Wesley Rhodes II vs. Dorothy I. Rhodes, individually and as the administratrix of the estate of Charles Wesley Rhodes
PA – Gerald M. Titus, Jr.; J – Evans
* The plaintiff, a Schulyer, Va. resident seeks a court order declaring as null and void both a power of attorney the defendant obtained for Rhodes prior to his death, and the appraisement of the estate she filed for failing to list certain real estate holdings, including gas wells in Roane County. He also seeks court costs, and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-120
Hurley N. Randolph vs. Ronald Ray Randolph, Billy Jo Randolph and the heirs of Charles M. Randolph
PA- Tim Lafon; J – Evans
* The plaintiff seeks a court order sale of property owned by his mother with the proceeds distributed equitably among her estate's beneficiaries. He also seeks court costs, and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-123
- Former owner of Daily Mail claims Gazette pushed merger without consent
- Woman sues Elder-Beerman, claiming injuries as a result of falling in store
- Kmart sued by woman claiming she was injured in trip and fall
- Man sues claiming traumatic injuries due to the collapse of apartment ceiling
- Woman sues claiming severe injuries from elevator malfunction.
- Charleston man sues debt-collecting law firm for its practices
- Clarksburg woman says city wrongfully listed home to be demolished
- Discrimination case against Andersen Windows goes to federal court
- Age discrimination suit voluntarily dismissed from federal court
- Kanawha Co. apartment owner settles sexual harassment suit