Charles Wesley Rhodes II vs. Dorothy I. Rhodes, individually and as the administratrix of the estate of Charles Wesley Rhodes
PA – Gerald M. Titus, Jr.; J – Evans
* The plaintiff, a Schulyer, Va. resident seeks a court order declaring as null and void both a power of attorney the defendant obtained for Rhodes prior to his death, and the appraisement of the estate she filed for failing to list certain real estate holdings, including gas wells in Roane County. He also seeks court costs, and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-120
Hurley N. Randolph vs. Ronald Ray Randolph, Billy Jo Randolph and the heirs of Charles M. Randolph
PA- Tim Lafon; J – Evans
* The plaintiff seeks a court order sale of property owned by his mother with the proceeds distributed equitably among her estate's beneficiaries. He also seeks court costs, and attorneys fees.
Case number: 12-C-123
- Marshall landowners accuse utility companies in lease dispute
- AG's office reaches $13 million settlement with CashCall
- Counsel: Now it's work for conservation group that bought mines
- WVU law professor's book on human rights published
- Good gravy!
- Woman claims Chesapeake backed out of mineral rights lease
- Woman says exterminator didn't pay wages after firing
- Son claims father’s death at Glenwood Park a result of negligence
- Logan man says former employer retaliated against him
- Man alleges Transworld engaged in illegal debt collection